recomended tyres for road/track

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recomended tyres for road/track
Not really from a track point of view, as in, ive never tried so wouldn't know, but for on the road...I recently fitted a set of PS3's to the VTS 306, and they really are unbelievable...Totally transformed the car, new levels of grip / amazing feel.. Honestly so impressed. But in honesty im not a tyre expert at all, but certainly by far the best tyre ive ever had, and tbh, its made it the best handling 306 I have ever driven MYSELF...by a long way.....and its only on cheap suspension, but would run rings around alot of other things ive driven!!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Without blowing my own trumpet here and coming up to 20 years racing with a few titles along the way, the RSR's have really soft sidewalls and no grip basically, And with back to back timed run's against the Silverstones it says it all
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
For me.

Dry Track / Road - Yoko A048R, all day every day
Wet Track / Road - Yoko AD08
JP
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2014, 11:14 PM)miles Wrote: Without blowing my own trumpet here and coming up to 20 years racing with a few titles along the way, the RSR's have really soft sidewalls and no grip basically, And with back to back timed run's against the Silverstones it says it all

I wish I knew this before I bought 4. Demondriver dan said they were great!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17" track tyres fatlapit 3 1,680 06-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  track/road set up grantpipe 12 3,441 02-02-2015, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  Track Tyres Just on the Front MY95 14 3,879 16-01-2015, 11:29 PM
Last Post: adam b