What supercharger

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What supercharger
Hi all just wondering what supercharger people use on the xud thinking of a big boost build and just looking around and seeing what's been done and limits thanks
Thanks given by:
Nobody really uses a supercharger only Darren did and I believe it wasn't easy to setup as it also had 2 turbos.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Oh Wright ok I'll have to read his project thread
Thanks given by:
Have a read through mine mate. There is a lot of work involved, i was lucky in that a lot of this was done when I acquired my charger from Darren

Off the top of my head, there's physically mounting it to the engine, pulley sizes, belt routing, power steering & alternator mounting, turbo choices, manifolds, modifications to the slam panel & bonnet, header tank and coolant pipe relocation, windscreen bottle relocation, then there's the supporting mods for the engine (I blew my first one up in about 300 miles)
This is obviously a basic list and there is much more to it. If you have the time, money and patience then go for it! The sound is truly epic!! There's a video in my project thread which shows it out, plus a few others on my youtube channel.
Good luck!!!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Ok thanks I'll have a read threw it and I'm thinking of putting one on my 2.1 just try something different really but not shore on xud11 strength internally a few people have told me the rods are pritty strong things but never took the 2.1 apart to look myself only 1.9 so just gathering info atm
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  supercharger masterdave 11 2,015 15-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Stef205