Glasgow Garage - Graham Harper - Top Guys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glasgow Garage - Graham Harper - Top Guys
Just a quick mention for Graham Harper Garage in West End of Glasgow

1103 Argyle St, Glasgow, Lanarkshire G3 8ND
Phone:0141 248 7322

I took my 6 there this morning and met Ronnie and Ricky. I really just wanted some peace of mind over what i thought could be the cam belt incorrectly fitted. I was expecting 2 mins of their time and maybe a "come back and we'll book it in and see". But they both came out and had a look a the car and used a stethescope and spent 20mins looking over the car. And they diagnosed it was the 3rd one down on the aux belt. I can't remember off the top of my head if it was the pulley or the tensioner. But my plan is to replace the PAS pump, tensioner and pulley and maybe even the AC pump anyway. They actually said that if i managed to change the radiator i could do the job myself. And even advised me on how to do it!

I offered the beer money and they wouldn't take it.

I've driven passed the place 1000's of times but as it's off the main street through an alley way i didn't know it was there.

Highly recommended. Really nice guys who love their work. I will definitely be taking my 6 there for anything i can't do.

They were also working on an old DS which my dad would have loved!
Thanks given by:
Nice to see a fellow Scotish member lol
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2014, 07:24 PM)blaze_the_6 Wrote: Nice to see a fellow Scotish member lol
There's a few of us I'm sure. When weather is better we can do a meet/run up the a82 etc Smile
Thanks given by:
Sounds good :-)
Thanks given by:
There is already a sticky thread at the top of the page where you can recommend garages and mechanics, feel free to update it with this garages information. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone used Graham Sykes? Toby 4 1,516 13-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Last Post: mjcook1984