23mm 406 master cylinder, like new.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: 23mm 406 master cylinder, like new.
As above, 406 23mm master cylinder for sale, it's like new, had only been on the car a month or two before taking it off the road to strip, perfect condition.
Has only been used with ATE SuperBlue Racing brake fluid in it , which has been left in it for storage to keep the internals pristine (will leave it full if you're collecting), pics to follow later on.

£35 ono
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Can you use the 406 fluid reservoir with these under a 306 bonnet ripp?

Or swap it to the shallower profile gti6 one?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Think mine has a gti-6 one on it. Can't remember exactly tbh!
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
2 port?
Thanks given by:
4-port, but with a pair of blanking studs fitted.
Thanks given by:
£30 posted? If so il take it
Thanks given by:
Still for sale, just got some pictures so will post those up shortly.
If bought with the 266mm caliper/discs/pads/hoses setup I also have for sale as a package, I'll knock £20 off the lot as a package.

I may also have a pair billet alloy residual pressure valves and associated cupro-nickel pipework to join them to the master cylinder (allows 1-man bleeding and also reduces slack and piston retraction in the brake system, to reduce pedal travel and give better brake feel) which I might let go at the same time if everything goes as one lot, however, Jenks has first dibs on those at the moment, so you'll have to abuse him if you want them.
Thanks given by:
interested in this but more than happy to wait to see if someone wants the whole lot tho.
whats the deal with the pressure valves tho? help with having no rear compensator?
Thanks given by:
No, they hold a little pressure in the hydraulic circuit at all times to take out any slack and stop the piston seals retracting the pads as much, reduces the 'slop' in the top of the pedal travel and gives more consistant brake feel, and stops you drawing air back in if you're bleeding the brakes by yourself.
There's a picture of them on here somewhere from when I had 'em fitted. Somewhere Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Sold.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  23mm torsion bars welshpug 3 1,917 19-01-2017, 08:11 AM
Last Post: welshpug
  Gti6 Master Cylinder mcglynn 1 1,154 19-05-2016, 09:44 PM
Last Post: mcglynn
  23mm master cylinder HDIkyle 0 857 19-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Last Post: HDIkyle