Problem with parts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with parts
(11-11-2014, 01:20 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(11-11-2014, 12:46 PM)DarkInferno Wrote: I don't see where it says that anywhere on the page.

I'd give it a try, if not then I'd go for option 2 which involves my hub nut persuader Smile

Welcome to come to hereford and try option 2.. guarantee you wont get far with that one..

Keep it civil guys no need to be fighting over it!

Thanks given by:
Teddy took delivery on the 8th of august..

Even if we were to play this by Ebay rules, you have 30 days to sort a return or lodge a complaint about the item. why has this only surfaced now?

IMO teddy was happy with the purchase at the time which he has proved by posting the conversation. He has had 3 months to sort this out, this thread is just gonna turn into a zakk bashing which isnt fair.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
^^^amen

Plus I am sure teddy sold this on ebay as ARP studs and bolts?!
Just they sold for not very much which I expect he then told the seller they were no longer for sale because they didnt reach a high enough amount!? Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Right, I'm getting very close to locking and removing again.

If there's any talk of "talking to my hub nut persuader" - it's getting deleted, it's absolutely bloody ridiculous that two blokes over the age of 12 can't sort out a dispute without resorting to threatening each other with garage tools. Not only that I really can't believe that I'm sat here trying to sort a dispute that's nothing to do with the forum, even if they WERE sold on the forum, it's absolutely nothing to do with us... But I digress.

I know these studs well, I have a set in my engine... No, they are not ARP, but are a slight improvement over stock. However, they might have been falsely advertised.

Teddy: You say they were sold on Facebook - have you got anywhere that is proof that he sold them describing them as ARP studs - using the for sale advert on the forum as reference is not good enough.

Quote:When you buy something, you have a right to expect it to match any description given by the seller. This could be the wording in an advert, a photograph, or a verbal description. If it doesn't, you have a right to a refund. This applies regardless of whether the seller is a private individual or a business.

For example, if a seller at a car boot sale claims that a coat is made of real fur and you find out it’s fake, you have a right to a refund.

However....

Quote:If a private seller sells you something that’s not theirs to sell or which doesn't match its description, you should ask for a refund. You need to do this quickly otherwise you may lose your right to a full refund although you may still have a right to compensation.

It would appear that you've only gotten upset about this since you tried to sell them on as ARP studs yourself, IIRC there was a photo you posted on (f*cking...) Facebook that was an image of said studs and multiple people telling you that they were infact NOT ARP studs... This should have set the alarm bells ringing there and then... NOT after you've tried to sell them multiple times yourself as ARP studs and realising that it's going to be a little more difficult now people are aware of it!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Like I said I am in the army I am not home every weekend end I have never used these studs I did message him a month after I bought them
For my money back but he still wouldn't
Thanks given by:
Whinging on the forum to us is not going to help... Unless you're prepared to take action yourself - bleeting to the forum to make it seem like another member is a baddy isn't going to help.

For the record - We're not a court or law enforcement agency.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
Like I said ruin I only know they weren't arp when Darren commented on my thread and ash telling me there not and I don't no how a fair sale advert isn't gd enough proof of him not selling me the right product

Not blagging on forum pal I tried to contact him on Facebook he never replies and doesn't seem bothered as I bought them of here I would of thought some 1 could help me
Thanks given by:
Ring him, message him.

Don't spam the forum with your moaning...thats my job.

/pointless post in a pointless thread
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Why has this not been locked and deleted already?

You should of examined the studs when they arrived as a matter of course to check for any thread damage etc.

Not start bleeting to the forum you didnt buy them from, 3 months down the line! They have been in your possesion for over 1/4 of a year!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 01:20 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Welcome to come to hereford and try option 2.. guarantee you wont get far with that one..

It was intended as a lighthearted hypothetical joke to try to lighten the mood, and I don't know you nor have I threatened you, or anybody else for that matter.

But I feel the need to point out it wouldn't end very well for anybody involved, you just invited somebody you have never met, without provocation, for a fight where they are armed, and you have no idea what with, nor do you know the stature, or the skill level of your opponent.

If I may offer advice, don't threaten people. Somebody may one day take you up on your offer.
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 02:01 PM)DarkInferno Wrote:
(11-11-2014, 01:20 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Welcome to come to hereford and try option 2.. guarantee you wont get far with that one..

It was intended as a lighthearted hypothetical joke to try to lighten the mood, and I don't know you nor have I threatened you, or anybody else for that matter.

But I feel the need to point out it wouldn't end very well for anybody involved, you just invited somebody you have never met, without provocation, for a fight where they are armed, and you have no idea what with, nor do you know the stature, or the skill level of your opponent.

If I may offer advice, don't threaten people. Somebody may one day take you up on your offer.

My advice is just stop talking.
Thanks given by:
Locked because people seemingly cannot not be 12 year olds in the playground.

Sort it out elsewhere - not having that sorta shite on the forum.
Thanks given by:
Agreed, this was where the last thread was going and that's why it disappeared.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by: