Problem with parts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with parts
i dont no why my last thread got deleted but i bought a set of supposed to be arp headstuds off zakk latter to found out by darren and ash that there not were do i stand ? i payed through bank transfer so might ring the bank up see if they can get my money back
Thanks given by:
I binned the thread mate because I didn't see the purpose of it, what do you want to achieve from this new one?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
He wants to achieve his money back...as with the previous one. Maybe it was binned too early and he didn't see the latest reply?
Thanks given by:
No need to be clever Tom, I know he wants his money back, but what can we do about that, he paid by bank transfer, don't want bitching for all to see for no reason, what do you want from this thread Teddy? Bearing in mind you were happy to do to others what Zakk did to you.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Not being clever, he's not on often, maybe he didn't see Zakks reply before the thread disappeared?
Thanks given by:
You didn't buy these off the forum...... Not a forum problem is it

They were advertised on Facebook.... My previous reply still stands
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 10:23 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Not being clever, he's not on often, maybe he didn't see Zakks reply before the thread disappeared?

I asked Teddy what he wanted to achieve fella not you, I'm aware of the situation as I've seen it developing over the last few weeks, it could have quite easily been someone else starting this thread moaning about Teddy, I'm not saying Zakk is right though because he certainly is not.
Thanks given by:
Newbie here. So forgive me for not knowing the history. I get that it's buyer beware on forums but it's a community.

Meaning that if you sell something that's clearly not what was sold, you refund or understand that the buyer has the right and imo should let everyone else know what happened, so it doesn't happen again.

Not sure why you wouldn't want to protect the forum users over one seller.

On my forum we installed a feedback system. Maybe that's a idea.
Thanks given by:
We have a feedback system on here through the reputation feature under everyones signatures.

Dont try and drag zakks name through the dirt on here when you bought them from facebook. This thread should be deleted.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 10:39 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: We have a feedback system on here through the reputation feature under everyones signatures.

Dont try and drag zakks name through the dirt on here when you bought them from facebook. This thread should be deleted.
Ah cool. Thanks.

Still disagree with deleting threads. But not my forum.
Thanks given by:
Trying to get my money back and I did buy these off the forum I just messaged u on Facebook about as its a lot easier
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 10:31 AM)MisterGTR Wrote: Newbie here. So forgive me for not knowing the history. I get that it's buyer beware on forums but it's a community.

Meaning that if you sell something that's clearly not what was sold, you refund or understand that the buyer has the right and imo should let everyone else know what happened, so it doesn't happen again.

I'm not protecting anyone, but neither do I want to start a slanging match, I'd feel more sympathetic towards Teddy if he hadn't tried to pass them on in the same way himself a million times, I'll leave this here for now but if it gets silly it's getting scrapped...
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 10:48 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(11-11-2014, 10:31 AM)MisterGTR Wrote: Newbie here. So forgive me for not knowing the history. I get that it's buyer beware on forums but it's a community.

I'm not protecting anyone, but neither do I want to start a slanging match, I'd feel more sympathetic towards Teddy if he hadn't tried to pass them on in the same way himself a million times, I'll leave this here for now but if it gets silly it's getting scrapped...
Thanks for the background info.

I'll get back in my box Blush
Thanks given by:
You can't get a bank transfer reversed unfortunately so you're just going to have to see if Zakk will refund your money.
Thanks given by:
Facebook isn't a forum....
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Just simply want my money back lol as I feel conned into buy some parts what weren't what he said
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 10:29 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(11-11-2014, 10:23 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Not being clever, he's not on often, maybe he didn't see Zakks reply before the thread disappeared?

I asked Teddy what he wanted to achieve fella not you, I'm aware of the situation as I've seen it developing over the last few weeks, it could have quite easily been someone else starting this thread moaning about Teddy, I'm not saying Zakk is right though because he certainly is not.

Fair enough, just thought it was a valid point as I thought Zakk's reply in the last thread covered it fairly well.

Teddy - You're not going to get the money back, just sell them on and cut your losses!
Thanks given by:
Never said Facebook is a forum but they were advertised on the forum
And I messaged u on Facebook about them for being for sale I will ring the bank up today end off the day of I bought some think that wasn't what I bought it's fraud in the banks eyes
Thanks given by:
Look it's like this, Zakk if you sold these as ARP bolts which it appears you did you should refund Teddy and take them back, if you don't people will be dubious about buying parts off you and I'm sure it'll hurt your pocket, it's the right and decent thing to do even if you are skint, I can't make you nor can the club but if I were you I'd give it some consideration.
Thanks given by:
Teddy you have had those studs for months now. Its not like you have been sent standard studs, they are uprated just not made by the manufactuer that either of you thought.

If theres a refund to be done it should be done by you returning the studs with the evidence that they are NOT what you bought them as and then once they have been received and inspected then a refund be issued if its appropriate.
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I agree this should be deleted again.

Its making Zakk, a good lad, seem a bad bloke.

And tbh, teddy, makes you look like a morron!
You tried endlessly to flog them as ARPs knowing they werent and now throwing a hissy fit on a forum when it should be handled off the forum!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I am in the army it's not like I got loads of spare time to look at some studs is it only know they weren't arp studs when Darren and ash told me

End off the day if u spent £150 on some parts and there not what u payed for think u would want ur money back 2
Thanks given by:
you've used them, no refund in my eyes.

if they aren't arp, what are they? its not like ARP are the be all and end all out there, there are higher quality manufacturers for a lot of stuff.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 11:30 AM)welshpug Wrote: you've used them, no refund in my eyes.

if they aren't arp, what are they? its not like ARP are the be all and end all out there, there are higher quality manufacturers for a lot of stuff.

He's not used them, and there made by fardon engineering I believe (not sure how there name is spelt) it's been said these studs are only 20% stronger than standard head bolts

Thanks given by:
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/fraud_p...feit_goods

they were sold as ARP, which they are not.
Thanks given by:
That applies to brand new goods sold subject to VAT by a trade seller.
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I don't see where it says that anywhere on the page.

I'd give it a try, if not then I'd go for option 2 which involves my hub nut persuader Smile
Thanks given by:
In fairness Teddy did say they weren't ARP but were uprated over standard bolts, at least he did in the post I saw yesterday on the FB page where it was £120 for a td04 and these studs.
Thanks given by:
Unknowingly or otherwise, Zakk has mis-described the item and it's quite understandable that Teddy is feeling a little aggrieved.

Whilst certain requirements for business sellers don't apply to private sales, as a private seller you can't fundementally mis-describe parts that you're selling and then wash your hands of it. Describing something as being made by a particular company when it's not is a pretty fundamental point.

Worth a quick read - click
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 12:46 PM)DarkInferno Wrote: I don't see where it says that anywhere on the page.

I'd give it a try, if not then I'd go for option 2 which involves my hub nut persuader Smile

Welcome to come to hereford and try option 2.. guarantee you wont get far with that one..
Team Cyril
Thanks given by: