Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple MacBook, 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo,4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, Lion/w7
For sale I have a late 2007 White Apple Macbook 13" a1181 with 2.2 GHz core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram and 250GB HDD.

I bought this Macbook about 5 months ago from the US, it's been our first apple laptop and I am very impressed with it and only selling due to purchasing a new Alienware machine I couldn't resist!

It was bought as a refurbished unit with a brand new hard drive and brand new topcase/keyboard/Touchpad so there are none of those horrible cracks which you always see and no wear on the touch/trackpad, so this is quite rare for these units. At Christmas I upgraded the RAM from 1GB to 4GB, so both Ram sticks are 4 months old. There are a few hairline superficial scratches on the top lid but nothing major or deep, it's the best condition macbook I've seen. It is in full working order, slot DVD drive is fine, fans are fine, it runs fast and quiet and holds charge for almost 3 hours, nothing to fault.

It is running dual boot with osx lion and Windows 7. It has Photoshop CS5, Toast Titanium, Final Cut Pro, FreeMemory, Caffeine and Microsoft Office for Mac installed to mention a few. All of these programs update and run perfectly and most have been purchased from the AppStore.

I was originally going to sell the MacBook, Magic Mouse, Apple Sleeve/Case and the Apple Magsafe UK Power Plug (hence the items pictured) however I have now sold the Magic Mouse separately so the Magic Mouse will NOT be included in the sale. Instead I have and will be including a Logitech N315 Lapdesk in the sale, the item description can be found on Amazon here . This item is in great condition and was also a Christmas present so is less than four months old.

So, included in the sale is:

Apple MacBook A1181
Apple Magsafe UK Plug
Apple Sleeve
Logitech N315 Lapdesk

Please ignore the missus' sticker, you can remove it if you wish and there are no marks beneath.

[Image: IMG_1278.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1280.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1277.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1281.jpg]

[Image: ScreenShot2012-04-10at143453.png]

If you want any more info or pictures just let me know and I can sort them.

So price, looking for £370 ono delivered.

Tom.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Cyclone style Coasters and Rampant Lion Key chains insomaniac45 0 829 19-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Last Post: insomaniac45
Shocked Apple iPhone 6 (64GB) - gold Niall 1 775 16-11-2016, 08:13 PM
Last Post: 1616six
  FOR SALE: Macbook Pro 13" Eskiiboi 11 2,397 14-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Eskiiboi