New daily!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New daily!!
(03-11-2014, 08:53 AM)Orta Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 09:51 PM)ozonehostile Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 09:41 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Novelty of air con in Novemeber? Must be warmer in Herefordshire lol.

Being honest I'm not really a fan of the exterior of these. The interior and toys aren't bad though, and you spend most of the time inside a car anyway lol. Big Grin

I don't care if it's cold, I have aircon and I'm going to use it lmao

Not just that though, it's useful for demisting the windows on those early mornings Smile

(02-11-2014, 09:42 PM)Orta Wrote: Nice mate! You'll have to let us know what the mpg is like from the 2.2?

Driving it home I was averaging 48mpg over 70 miles, not too bad for standard engine.

Hopefully I'll get that up a bit after a decent service and remap Smile

Damn that's much better than I was expecting! Think the factory figure are 44?

I believe so yeah, not sure what the standard torque is but it's so lazy to drive, never need to leave 5th gear really and I guess that's where the mpg comes from, just wafting along with hardly any engine load

(03-11-2014, 10:00 AM)Ricky Wrote: Like it! Hopefully it's better than the shed I had.. Lovely cars to drive though, really eat up the miles.

Yeah man, I was expecting it to be a boat compared to a 306 but it's really not that bad atall, not
as nimble as a 306 but still certainly no slouch when it comes to the b Road

Cruise control is a nice luxury to have too, motorway contraflows, just click it on and don't worry about it haha

(03-11-2014, 10:05 AM)silverzx Wrote: I don't really understand why you'd want this with the Estate as well? You just wanted the engine really right..?

Selling the estate dude, just going to change a couple of bits then put a fresh mot on it. Too good a car to break or anything, I'm just bored of it tbh, wanted something new to cruise around in
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2014, 10:07 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: Selling the estate dude, just going to change a couple of bits then put a fresh mot on it. Too good a car to break or anything, I'm just bored of it tbh, wanted something new to cruise around in

I see, did it ever get a FMIC & cheeky stage 2?

I don't think I've ever seen a 406 I actually like the look of so I'm hoping your going to change my opinion...
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2014, 10:16 AM)silverzx Wrote:
(03-11-2014, 10:07 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: Selling the estate dude, just going to change a couple of bits then put a fresh mot on it. Too good a car to break or anything, I'm just bored of it tbh, wanted something new to cruise around in

I don't think I've ever seen a 406 I actually like the look of so I'm hoping your going to change my opinion...

I got all the parts I needed for stage 2, just never fitted because I got bored lol

I have some sort of vision for the coupe, just need to sort out the bits that annoy me first like the crack in the bumper and refresh the suspension
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2014, 11:34 AM)ozonehostile Wrote:
(03-11-2014, 10:16 AM)silverzx Wrote:

I got all the parts I needed for stage 2, just never fitted because I got bored lol

I have some sort of vision for the coupe, just need to sort out the bits that annoy me first like the crack in the bumper and refresh the suspension

You have a hdi fmic kit? Sneaky fecker! Tongue

New car is lovely though Big Grin cant wait to have a go
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by: