Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bosch pump woodruff key for cambelt pulley
#1
As above for xud

Need one urgently
#2
Whats the price of a key normally? I may need one too lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
About 50p from a diesel specialist, or free from scrappy Wink carnt help tho cos I haven't got one spare.



#4
Anyone?

Or has any one got the dimensions of the woodruff key?
I haven't got access to service box at the mo
#5
Got one if you're really desperate...
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#6
Yes please, can you post it if possible? Beer tokens awarded Smile
#7
Just received it in the post mate.
Thank you very much! Top bloke


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: XUD Bosch Fuel Pump xstian 0 2,786 02-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Last Post: xstian
  Wanted: Bosch pump nominous 0 2,193 17-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: nominous
  Wanted: Modified bosch pump Chris_90 2 3,004 27-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Chris_90

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)