FCS 2015 306oc WINS best club.......but how?

Poll: What theme should the 306oc be at FCS'15?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beach/Hawaiian
0.01%
2 0.01%
Piggy hog roast
99.98%
32501 99.98%
English, yes chap!
0.01%
3 0.01%
Other...please specifiy in your post
0.01%
2 0.01%
Total 32508 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: FCS 2015 306oc WINS best club.......but how?
(30-10-2014, 10:23 PM)Toms306 Wrote: There is a blue Rallye! Just gotta get him to sign up here first lol....

That's a good idea though, could do it with '6s instead...

Could do but would of been better with Rallyes being the rarest trim of 306s. Tbh it doesn't matter what trim it is. Just as long as its 3 decent looking 306s, that would do nicely
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure Rallyes are rarest...there'll be loads at FCS, how many Roland Garros' will there be? Tongue

Might just be me but I think 3 identical (bar the colour) cars (mint, standard 6s for example) would have more impact than 3 totally different ones.
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2014, 07:22 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(29-10-2014, 06:58 PM)Niall Wrote: Like it Chris.
I was considering setting up a donation pot nearer the time for the stand. That way it can be as good as you lot make it! Im happy to do the organisation but as I'm sure you can imagine, the club isn't made of money seeing as we work on donations anyway so wouldn't be able to fund it out of the usual donation pot.

Balloons are a must. I was just thinking about a load of blue red and white ones in some bunches tied to a few of the cars but i like the idea of the "306oc" ones!

I think the issue is going to be 100 balloons is about £50 but 500 is only £85 and that would make a serious impact. Sadly the cost of helium is astronomical. If you use the disposable party cylinders its about 40 balloons for about £27 (75p ish pb) and if you want an industrial cylinder to inflate balloons its a f*ck load of money which is a real shame as I think it would be an incredible impact. 50 cars, a bunch of 5 balloons tied to each wing mirror or a bunch of 3 (one red, one white and one blue) tied to each wing mirror and each ariel or rear wiper would be brilliant.

I'd love to see a few cars absolutely filled to the roof with multi coloured balloons but can't imagine it will be much fun all of us sitting inflating balloons for 3 hours on the campsite on friday evening.

Obviously now isn't the time to be looking for donations, spring time would be a good start I guess. I guess we need everything costed before we start asking for money like first £50 buys a new banner, next buys a load of french flags, and then if we hit 400 then all of the balloons!!!

i just happen to have an account with someone whom does helium cylinders.... i will get a price for you slags if you like.. it wont be 40 balloons mind itll be something like 1000 11inch balloons

did i mention that my mum used to be a balloon decorator and i picked up a load of tricks.. such as making arches and shit?

dont get those ebay balloons tho guys, they are f*cking shocking.. you want Qualatex balloons..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Sorry, James, got out of the wrong side of bed yesterday. I think the interpretation goes something like; "Sorry, I didn't mean to clutter the thread, but i couldn't be bothered to type it all out again" lol.

Thebluepearl, ignore the bitching dude, tbh you do see some of it at meets, but it's not half as serious as it seems. We're all good mates in the real world so tend to be a bit straight with the language, which to the outsider might seem like a serious argument, in reality it's just us being lazy with the diplomacy.

I think Toseland needs to be put in charge of balloons.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
+1 to toseland and baloons!!

French flag baloon arch ftw!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Baloon arch's and nakedness FTW lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
If we go French, the stand needs to be a well laid out French flag from above, for an epic aerial quadcopter shot.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Mrs Piggy just had a couple ideas...other than using the helium to talk funny...

Give out warm croissants (cheap and very french), also perhaps have 306oc goody bags(not sure on cost though) and what about a mime??
Can anyone do that/how much is it to hire a mime? Or invite a couple mimes and tell them they will work on laughs, beers, dumdum love and tips from other show members?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2014, 07:29 PM)Piggy Wrote: Mrs Piggy just had a couple ideas...other than using the helium to talk funny...

Give out warm croissants (cheap and very french), also perhaps have 306oc goody bags(not sure on cost though) and what about a mime??
Can anyone do that/how much is it to hire a mime? Or invite a couple mimes and tell them they will work on laughs, beers, dumdum love and tips from other show members?

Croissants we can do. They are dirt cheap in big boxes from Costco so i can go and get some the day before.

Hands up who wants to be a mime? Wink

Oh we have also had a VERY generous donation from a trader here so providing we can maintain donations monthly to pay for the server costs, id like to put that towards stuff for the show which I'm sure people won't mind doing?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Its about time i donated again actually...

306oc@gmail.com or something is it Niall??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
payments@306oc.co.uk Smile

Cheers but you don't get a special title for donating multiple times. Although it may be something ill do later down the line lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
SWINGBALL! Everyone loves swingball.... and a white board of how long it took you to win or something like that...

someone must have one and can bring it to the show! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Its a great game and a cool idea...but whats swingball got to do with france?! And it may be an issue with space??

(03-11-2014, 07:40 PM)Niall Wrote: payments@306oc.co.uk Smile

Cheers but you don't get a special title for donating multiple times. Although it may be something ill do later down the line lol

Its just been a while since I sent some funds. I didnt want a special title...imho we shouldnt have 'donator' titles visible to non staff.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
people like swingball. just saying.
Thanks given by:
Swingball is a bad idea, wont be long before someone takes a ball to the face... Confused
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2014, 08:43 PM)Toms306 Wrote: wont be long before someone takes a ball to the face... Confused

Common occurrence at the OC christmas meet i believe....
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:
These are the kind of ethics and good times this club is built on...
Thanks given by:
*puts hand up...

i don't mind being a mime Tongue
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
We can do lots of mime "bumming" as per usual and a good ol mime tug o war!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
a mime tug of war.... i think id pay to see one of those.
Thanks given by:
Everything must be drunk out of wine glasses.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(03-11-2014, 10:12 PM)Poodle Wrote: Everything must be drunk out of wine glasses.

Pretty sure Ikea sell plastic ones for about 50p. Ill pick a load up lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(03-11-2014, 10:40 PM)Niall Wrote:
(03-11-2014, 10:12 PM)Poodle Wrote: Everything must be drunk out of wine glasses.

Pretty sure Ikea sell plastic ones for about 50p. Ill pick a load up lol

Was thinking this too!!

Just get some red/white grape juice!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
So we've decided we are copying the DS3 guys stand from last year then?

Defo gonna get marks for originality there.
Thanks given by:
Chris, you sure your nickname shouldnt be 'Moan-moan'?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2014, 03:21 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: So we've decided we are copying the DS3 guys stand from last year then?

Defo gonna get marks for originality there.

Who ever says it has to be original? A French theme is an incredibly vague thing and if people are willing to put in the effort, our stand will be twice that of the DS3 club!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Tbh i agree, if we want to guarantee a win it needs to be original .
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Theres no reason why we can't go with the french theme but still be original Wink
A theme is just a theme. There is many ways we can demonstrate said theme!

Edit: But if people come up with a new theme no one else has done and people want to go with that, lets do that. Im bloody useless at thinking these things up lol.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Its all good and well moaning about not liking the french theme, but as Neil said, come up with an alternative then!!

Dumdum suggested english tea party, but no one seemed to jump on board that picnic blanket!?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 4,684 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 7057sam