Blaupunkt Aux In Input Adapter Interdace Cable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blaupunkt Aux In Input Adapter Interdace Cable
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Connects2-CT29...0744&rt=nc

Anyone got one of these? would it work with the standard clarion?
Thanks given by:
I doubt it.
The CD changer input in the clarion HU does not look like that blue plug, it is round.

I've a Ph.2 gti6 clarion HU sat in my cupboard that I've just looked at the back of to refresh my memory, and the only plugs are the Cd changer one, the standard ISO HU plugs and the aerial plug.

The easiest way to get an aux cable into the standard head unit would be to use one of the cassette player to aux adaptors (if yours is a cassette one).
Failing that, I suppose you could try to figure out which pins in the standard CD changer cable carry the audio and splice an aux adaptor onto it but that sounds like far too much effort for my liking. Big Grin
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
That will work on a Ph3 head unit. The Ph3 and some later ph2s had them iso connections
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
My Ph3 one has got that Iso plug, its the same socket that the steering wheel control plugs into,

For the price of it im going to buy one to test, there must be a resistor or something in the cable to tell the HU that the cd changer is connected?
Thanks given by: