Find out where your car was first registered

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find out where your car was first registered
Thumbs Up 
just a fun thing, see where yours came from first Smile I've had Leeds, London and Middlesbrough amongst others.

http://www.poplargreg.com/taxdiscs/taxdi...onyear.htm
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Late 2000 (obviously) and Coventry.... where the 306 was made... and where i picked it up from... how convenient...
Thanks given by:
Sidcup in London, newer plates are easier to tell lol.
Thanks given by:
The estate was nw London. The dt was Maidstone. My 1.4 was Northampton.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-6328.html

Thanks given by:
Kia was Ipswich (which I already knew. Thanks Tom) and the 306 was Birmingham.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
my rover was registered in Nottingham, I cannot do f*ck all with the 306 as it was registered with a private plate new, so the current plate on it isn't the original. but i think my 1st 306 was registered in London from what i remember from the reg,
Thanks given by:
Current 306 Coventry private plate I have on the car was liverpool
Zafira gsi worcester

Thanks given by:
Middlesborough, Makes sense as I bought it from Peterlee.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
I'd already traced mine back thanks to the huge wedge of history I've got. The oddity is its on Geordie plates but was sold firstly in Milton keynes. Then moved to the Newcastle area after that...
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(22-10-2014, 05:49 PM)Orta Wrote: I'd already traced mine back thanks to the huge wedge of history I've got. The oddity is its on Geordie plates but was sold firstly in Milton keynes. Then moved to the Newcastle area after that...

It will have just had new number plates made surely?

(22-10-2014, 11:49 AM)SRowell Wrote: Late 2000 (obviously) and Coventry.... where the 306 was made... and where i picked it up from... how convenient...

Coventry transport museum have a silver ph.1 XSi with something like 17 miles on it. lmao

They've also got a 406 SRi in white I think.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Wow from dundee down to southampton then to Manchester. she has gotten around abit
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Find my sister a car. Kezzieboy 33 8,275 04-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy
  An Interesting Find... Scott 10 2,167 15-05-2014, 07:21 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Rare find? Craigus 16 5,511 12-02-2014, 07:00 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam