I'm new

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new
Hi everyone Smile I'm new here, not 100% how this all works but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it! Nice to me yooo
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Reece! What are you driving? Any pics...?
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile

The forum isnt too hard to get to grips with, just hang around and have a play! any questions dont hesitate to ask a fellow member as everyone here is very helpful Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Phase 3 1.4 meridian Smile love it!

Just got these new wheels, really happy with the look, gotta keep it standard for a while though :/ insurance is a killer for mods!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum,Hello
Thanks given by:
Hello and Welcome!
Thanks given by:
welcome along Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks, nice to be apart of somthing lol,
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, if you're worried about insurance costs on a 1.4, i'm gonna assume you're quite young? There are still plenty of bits you can do to make it your own car without putting your insurance up, like subtle touches of paint here and there, wind deflectors, de-wiper the boot, maybe black mask your headlights....etc, etc!

My first 306 was a 1.4 as well....just don't do what i did with it, I had a nasty habit of crashing it in to other cars! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Best mod will be lowering, but without adding to insurance maybe some sand bags in the boot, forgot how high the 1.4s are as standard lol! I had 3 of them a while back... Confused
Thanks given by:
hi Smile no I'm 21, my first car was a seat ibiza 2001 but I blew that up ha, I'm in my second year of driving and my insurance company won't actually allow me to have the wheels on lol but bun that! Literally have fallen in love with my 306! Peak ? also just bought a bonnet bra, can't wits for that!

I'm going to lower it when my insurance runs out! Smile but then again I might just have to buy a gti6 ?
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Lol ?
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome  nice motor any more pics :-)
Thanks given by:
Hiya and welcome along buddy Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome i had the 1.4 and they are pretty good cars .
Thanks given by: