icv

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
icv
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/291208644...80&ff14=10

I'm after a new ICV and this is the cheapest i've found so far.... Would this one be okay for the GTI 6?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
It should do fine. Just check that the bolt he's are in a straight line with the actuator pin on yours or not. Some are offset, some aren't. I've been stung by that before.

If it's a genuine magnetti marelli then it will be fine, as that's OE. Seems rather cheap for a MM though :/
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
The seller is CarParts4Less so i'm hopeful that it's OE and genuine. I don't know why it's cheaper on their ebay site though.

Thank you
Thanks given by:
Ah fair enough, didn't see that. Its pretty much Euro Car Parts, just their 'sister' company. It will be a genuine item then.

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2014, 05:05 PM)Grant Wrote: Ah fair enough, didn't see that. Its pretty much Euro Car Parts, just their 'sister' company. It will be a genuine item then.

ThumbsUp Thank you
Thanks given by:
No sweat mate.

You know where the rep button is Wink

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure they are that price from ECP and are listed for the gti6 so maybe buy from there for peace of mind? I have an ECP MM one and can confirm that it works.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by: