on a serious note!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
on a serious note!
My lovely wife has been trying to get me to have my moles on my skin looked at,
but me being a bloke has put it off and off...
until I gave in.
so I eventually made an appointment for the doctor,
who looked at said moles,He wasn't happy with one on my back,
he then referred me to a clinic
who has looked at and decided it has to be removed

EEEK!

i now have a date for the removal and also a date for the test results
so who knows what happens next its a wait and see time

moral of the story don't be to vain to go to the doctors
get it checked out!

and just for the curious this is the mole being removed!

[attachment=19459]
Thanks given by:
True story boys!

My father about 2 years went down to the doctors because he thought it was "just" a hernia he suffered with a while ago was playing up... Ended up being a Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma - which is essentially a cancer of the lymph nodes. Thankfully caught it early enough and was treated with radiotherapy...

It really can happen to anyone and it's always the fittest, healthiest people it happens to when you least expect it!

Hope everything goes OK, Paul!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
http://youtu.be/QEExYuRelbg

Hope all goes well mate, must get around to doing it myself, missus and parents have been on at me for months.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I had one removed about four years ago on my back ,

Nice simple procedure , but they advised not to drive fur a few days any long distance .

I had to drive 120 miles a couple f hours after the procedure, was ok till the numbing injections word off and them it got a bit unbearable
Thanks given by:
mmmm not good :/ Hope it gets resolved swiftly! Tbh I had the same with my eyes... i had perfect vision until i started working for IBM and then day after day of looking at screens the ex convinced me to go to specsavers. Im shorted sighted so perfect for screens but not great for long distances. Its not terrible, its actually still very good however I find it incredibly annoying to wear glasses.
Thanks given by:
Always worth checking. I got tackled by a huge 20 stone prop playing rugby, and he was holding me down to stop me getting up and playing the ball, illegally trying to slow down our attack, so I was trying to get up with him on my back and strained my groin. Got worse and worse over the next few weeks until I couldn't walk.

Massive hernia lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
been in and had this removed today...not on my list of good experiences
the anaesthetic is wearing off now and its a little sore
2 internal disolvable stitches with 4 more holding it together on the top which have to come out in 10-12 days
now to wait for the results back from testing
Thanks given by:
An ex of mine had a mole removed from her chest, she got it tested and all was ok, hope you have the same news mate, sure you will
Thanks given by:
My mrs just had one removed... She's in a bit of pain
Thanks given by:
Had a mole removed from my back as a teenager when the doctor had the same concerns.

Turned out to be nothing and it healed up very quickly, just a small faint scar is all that remains of it now.

Hopefully yours will be no different to that ThumbsUp
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Hmm, I'll stick with ignorance being bliss I think!

Hope you're feeling better soon Paul. Smile
Thanks given by:
Hope it all goes ok Paul Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  possibly the greatest exhaust note declantg 18 4,402 15-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Last Post: declantg