Caliper paint

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caliper paint
Well folks, I bought a set of 406 brembos, and im fully refurbishing them, but I still dont know wich color to paint them. I have a silver gti 6, and im fitting a set of silver Challengers. Wich color would you paint them? Or what color did you painted yours? Pics would be great Smile
Thanks given by:
[Image: d75d5fe63acfb3201097529877849c3a.jpg]

Yellow, cause Clarkson said something bad about colorful calipers at some point :-P
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.
Thanks given by:
On a silver car, red or purple imo Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Red I wont paint them. The first thing every guy does around here, is painting their bloody calipers red! Even red drums! And any car, of any kind.
I was thinking about gold calipers and black letters, or a nice glossy anthracite, with black or silver letters.
Does anyone know how to use photoshop? Angel
Maybe if I send a picture of my car, calipers and wheels, someone can put it all together?
Here are the calipers waiting for me to decide color Tongue

[Image: 20141007_110502.jpg]

[Image: 20141007_122816.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've seen a few silver 350z's with gold brembos and think they look pretty good, can't seem to find a useful picture though
Thanks given by:
When I was working on mine I realised (after I finished and they were yellow) that I thought the etch primer had looked a lot better, so I'll probably go back to silver or gray :-)
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.
Thanks given by:
Orange.
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
Thanks given by:
I think blacks the best colour for calipers may he boring but am not a fan of coloured ones
Thanks given by:
They were black on my 406 and I liked them.
Though the 350z gold do look nice
Thanks given by:
Well, a friend from Brasil, made a photoshop for me, with golden/orangeish calipers and the new wheels, Challengers, and looks awesome!! Guess gold is a serious contender! I wanna try the glossy grafite to see how it looks, and think it will be one of those 2, gold with black letters or grafite with silver/red letters. Damn I´m worst than a girl picking a dress Blush
[Image: gti62.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My guess with silver on silver would be a yellow caliper. That's what Ferrari do. Red on black works on mine.
Thanks given by:
Hmmm I like the gold
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: