Another tablet thread...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another tablet thread...
Whats good these days? Any tech guys in the know? I have an iphone so feel like i should have an ipad but ££££ and obviously there some nice others out there. Thanks all xx
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Hudl 2 is out soon, looks really nice and it's £130.
It's a different processor to normal, so wait a couple of weeks and check there's no issues with app support.

I'd imagine 90% of apps will be fine, and the other will just be random shit that was poorly written in the first place anyway.
Thanks given by:
Been on youtube and im really swaying towards an ipad air, seen a comparison between an air and a HDX kindle, but the air won over the web browsing experience and thats mainly what i want it for...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I have an ASUS VivoTab Smart ME400C with Windows 8.1 (not the RT version)

Windows 8 not everyone cup of tea, but I like it.

This does me well for what it is, as I take this with me when travelling, it is lightweight and small.

I also use the Asus keyboard, so I am able to use it for word-processing, in planes, hotels, cafes…. Even though I prefer to use a desktop for this, or a laptop when traveling, it just saves on the weight with the amount of travelling I have to do.

http://www.asus.com/Tablets/ASUS_VivoTab.../overview/
Thanks given by:
Depends if you want android or iOS. If you want android, then go for the one of the nexus tablets or the Sony ones, if you want iOS then the iPad air 32gb is nice and reasonable. I have one, admittedly I got given it free by work lol

[Image: ecstasy-addiction-300x256.jpg]
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I have a hudl! Tescos finest. I have to say I play with I pads regualr and are better but then 5 times the price. Does exactly what I want decent battry life. Camera is shocking on it though. Not that I use it
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Hold off a week or two, have a good look at the Google 9 built by HTC. If the spec is to be believed, it's going to be a monster, running Android L from release...
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2014, 06:19 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Hold off a week or two, have a good look at the Google 9 built by HTC. If the spec is to be believed, it's going to be a monster, running Android L from release...

The nexus 9 does have a nice spec...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tablet help Matt 17 2,680 06-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Tablet Frosty 24 2,868 23-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Last Post: MisterGTR
  Tablet screen protector Niall 4 1,405 27-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Niall