Rear Aero Wiper

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Aero Wiper
As in the title, does anyone know of any hooked fitment aero rear wipers that work well?
I've bought one that arches up and doesn't wipe at all and am currently arguing for a refund.

It must be an aero one so that it doesn't foul my SP pack spoiler in the middle of the sweep.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Mine didnt work either. Too strong for the arm spring
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Maybe try a ph3 plastic arm and blade? I've never found flat blades to be useful on the back tbh.
Thanks given by:
Well that's the problem, I can't have the standard caged assembly with a blade as it is too tall and hits the spoiler, unless I had a very short one which might be the way forwards I suppose.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
i never found an aero blade for the back.... dewiper and rainX!
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2014, 11:50 AM)SRowell Wrote: i never found an aero blade for the back.... dewiper and rainX!

I drive to work at 6something AM and the rear is always covered in water in the mornings. I'd like to be able to wipe it off so I can see in an ideal world.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear Wiper Compatibility MY95 14 2,695 24-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Aero wipers Hdi and proud of it 6 1,602 03-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Slam Wagon
  Aero catch front bumper Slam Wagon 5 1,319 04-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Slam Wagon