ebay advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay advice
Well, no surprises that ebay managed to side in his favour.

Even further no surprise that the item returns home, and the scamming twat has swapped out the genuine mains charger for a cheap shit Chinese one that doesn't work - it does the exact fault he described in the auction. I turned it on no problem with the 'faulty' car charger and I can see he's used it various times.

Hit the appeal button with ebay, had to upload about a bazillion photos... and now the case in on hold whilst they verify with the customer.... yes because he's going to let ebay know that he stole something from my item after concocting the fault...

What the f*ck man, what a useless service.

I tell you what, it better protect me going forwards as I just bought a 2nd hand radio for the mini as ours blown. Turns up and the cd player is faulty, message the seller and he accuses me of pillaging it for parts and not to try to scam him!!

WTF, reported him straight to ebay. Judging by the fact I got bummer over by a total lie, I better get my cash back as an innocent victim!! Knew the price was too good to be true. Sad
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
My day job is dealing with all the fucktards on ebay that purchase from our ebay shop.

The more genuine and truthful you are, the harder you get shafted Sad i refuse to use ebay or paypal myself personally.

Hope you win your case fella but 99.9% of the time ebay side with the buyer
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm done with selling on there. Would only by now and even that isn't any fun. Scamming wankers galore.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ebay advice Chris_90 23 5,605 16-01-2015, 09:14 AM
Last Post: nominous
  Quick ebay advice.. n0v0s 7 1,807 27-10-2013, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  ADVICE NEEDED: EBay GTI6 Eeyore 26 8,606 10-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Eeyore