Morettes - SOLD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morettes - SOLD
For sale are my phase 2/3 morrettes with one inner light removed and replaced with a white air intake mould. although i didn't take a picture of them as i forgot haha it also comes with indicators aswell. All bulbs included, inner light on passengers side is not included as sold this separate last year.
£150 collected from luton, Bedfordshire
[Image: 267AEFC4-FBBB-4D00-AADB-677DDE341340_zpsptmn5osk.jpg]
[Image: 74003E21-4BC0-4DAD-8344-2B14306687D8_zpsn2cv4gql.jpg]
[Image: 6C2658EA-32BD-4FE9-B15A-3E6A65FEE53C_zpsv5u2zaly.jpg]
[Image: 204276_10150178696569145_4408294_o_zps56b4ae0f.jpg]
this are them although indicators are not tinted now like in this pic
Thanks given by:
Hi mate il have them defiantly as long as they work and you've got all the bulbs consider them sold Big Grin
Thanks given by:
they worked when i last drove the car a year ago. Took them off last week.
Thanks given by:
Still for sale. Thought i had the inner light which i didn't.
Thanks given by:
Swap for p2/3 angels?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
sorry don't need any headlights cash or swap for carbon spoiler haha
Thanks given by:
Does much wiring needed to be done to switch from standard?
will you post?
Cheers
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2014, 06:37 PM)impotentials Wrote: Does much wiring needed to be done to switch from standard?
will you post?
Cheers

Sold if posted
Thanks given by:
Can post at extra cost yeah and wiring is plug and play just have to earth one wire each side which i just unbolted something put ring through and bolted it back up.
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2014, 07:37 PM)Leemus Wrote: Can post at extra cost yeah and wiring is plug and play just have to earth one wire each side which i just unbolted something put ring through and bolted it back up.

Great. Does the air vent pop out to paint?
how much do you want for the postage?
cheers
Thanks given by:
ill find out how much is postage in a bit. I'm guessing around £7. the air vent is glued in but could be popped out with some force painted and glued back in
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2014, 08:09 AM)Leemus Wrote: ill find out how much is postage in a bit. I'm guessing around £7. the air vent is glued in but could be popped out with some force painted and glued back in

Great. How do you want to go ahead with it all? Bacs etc.
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna say that PayPal would be a more favourable option, from Leemus's point of view, and the forums. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2014, 06:27 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I'm gonna say that PayPal would be a more favourable option, from Leemus's point of view, and the forums. Wink

Paypal is good with me
Thanks given by:
out of interest have you got a link to where you bought the air intake from?
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2014, 08:29 PM)SRowell Wrote: out of interest have you got a link to where you bought the air intake from?

I had one spare the other week but let it go with everything I had for morrettes
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Paypal is good as gift or the other way if u add a little more to cover costs. Had a quick look and looks like its going to be around £16 postage but if u can wait a couple of days ill try and find it cheaper for you
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2014, 08:29 PM)SRowell Wrote: out of interest have you got a link to where you bought the air intake from?

Try AP motorstore on ebay they have them in loads of sizes/colours
Thanks given by:
ebay is where you can get the cold air feed from also known as a trumpet. just need to measure to make sure you get the right size. one i had fitted perfect tho Smile just open case up remove light then glue in place. link it up to air filter Smile

Lights sold Smile please lock/delete this Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking gti6 turbo SOLD SOLD SOLD fatlapit 19 6,582 30-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Blandy