Help needed xud9te power upgrades

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed xud9te power upgrades
I have my 306 dturbo and I'm after more power smoke is not a issue, I have the Bosch pump turned up and turbo think its the t2 as its boosting 22psi also have pipercross induction kit fmic and straight through stainless plus egr blank what can I do now to get more gains ie injectors new turbo and if anyone has any updated parts for sale? Thankyou
Thanks given by:
Next best thing you can do is put a more modern turbo on will require some fabrication of adaptor plates.

There are a few threads on the subject.

Might be good to get a project thread up and some pics of the car Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks, iv been looking and a lot of people recommending the td04 and getting a fabricated adaptor plate made up as these are meant to give good boost and are strong turbos, and yeah il get some took and get them uploaded?
Thanks given by:
sounds good

TD04 is well documented, well proved, cheap ..etc

but there are many better options available now for more modern turbos that will out perform the td04, so well worth looking beyond
Thanks given by:
(01-10-2014, 08:11 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: There are a 1000 threads on the subject.

EFA lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Nice one cheers lads?
Thanks given by: dt_
Have a mooch around...there arent many xud turbos in standard tune and quite a few on non standard turbos round here! Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(01-10-2014, 08:11 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: There are a 1000 threads on the subject, but we'll overlook it because we're a welcoming bunch of lovely people on the merry 306oc and wouldn't want to harass new members for not using the search button.

I.D.E.T.
Thanks given by:
Duno what IDET means but im a "morron"! lol

I got and still get the search baptism of fire! lol isnt it the classic 306oc welcome?! Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: