New to 306 hdi engines looking to tune up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to 306 hdi engines looking to tune up
Hi guys and gals
Anyone got any good tips on easy cheap mods to get more out of my 2.0 hdi in my 306 estate? Not got alot of money but any advise would be great!
Also any info on running these on biodiesel? Good or bad?
Thanks looking forward to getting into the 306 scene as I love it!
Thanks given by:
Stage one maps are cheap few people on here supply them.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Wont run on bio. Stg1 tune will improve power and mpgs though
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Is there anyone u know who could do a stg 1 tune for me?
Thanks given by:
do a search on here mate...theres a few!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
They will run on proper biodiesel. But not veg!! Good luck finding any though....couldn't find any at all locally when I was looking lol. It also has the potential to break stuff due to its cleaning properties, but all pump diesel ha a bit of bio in it nowadays.
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2014, 07:46 PM)Toms306 Wrote: They will run on proper biodiesel. But not veg!! Good luck finding any though....couldn't find any at all locally when I was looking lol. It also has the potential to break stuff due to its cleaning properties, but all pump diesel ha a bit of bio in it nowadays.

SOME fuels have a tiny % of bio. But you likely find thats only low end suppliers, tesco, asda, that sort of place.
HDi pumps though wont like biodiesel all that much. Not really worth the risk
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It's not such a low amount tbh, all diesel suppliers in the UK should use 5% bio (not sure if its actually law yet though). And I think its Morrisions that runs about 8% or more of bio in it... Hence people getting clogged filters/injectors after using Morrisions fuel for the first time...

The CR pump should be able to take B20 without a problem tbh, I wouldn't try it on full B100 though.
Thanks given by:
Cool was looking at maybe making a batch of biodiesel myself but if its gonna screw things up il leave it lol thanks guys
Thanks given by:
Lol, yeah just stick to pump diesel. Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compression Testing our Engines? JTaylor2005 16 5,131 23-07-2018, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Uberderv
  do I tune to stage 2 or change car??? tuttyboy84 25 4,212 20-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: titch