X box one question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X box one question
For reasons I wont go into here involving a chavvy neighbourhood and a broken knee, I'm thinking about an x box one with Kinect for exercise purposes

I have a one year old who likes to investigate and push buttons and stuff, is he likely to break it?

Bear in mind he already broke my last tv pushing the on/off button too many times.
Thanks given by:
There's no button on an xbox one you kind of just drift your finger over the logo for on/off so the only risk I'd say is the child turning off it whilst you're playing rather than breaking the button! It's a good machine but not exactly as revolutionary as they keep making out. The kinect 2.0 is a vast improve over the older unit tho. The mrs uses it for exercise and loves it. I like it for the voice recognition when playing various games and it lets you communicate when playing online without having to use a headset.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Im trying to sell the exercise angle as an excuse to get one, the mrs broke her knee a few years back so running etc is out of the question. We have a Wii but it involves strapping silly sensors to you, which is such a faff.
Thanks given by:
I had one for a bit then sold it, I loved playing forza! But sold out cos I never used it after, but I'm seriously considering another just for forza horizon!

It was a good system, but nothing to scream and shout about.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Does lots of things too, which appeals to me and it means I can move the Blu ray player somewhere else!

Not driving games though, i hate those. Mainly cos I suck at them, making them REALLY unrealistic..... Big Grin
Thanks given by: