306' HDi.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 306' HDi.
Preferably an estate or sedan,... but i am not too picky for the right car

I am after a solid starter for a nice project silliness car.. and after much consideration the HDi has come to mind as i want performance and reliability (and twin chargers and supercharger fitted cause it sounds nice).

will consider XUDs as i know them well enough to know all of their foybles.

Tasteful mods welcome, remaps/11mm guv modded xud bosch pumps etc, dont mind debadged front and back, and am not worried about the phase, although phase2-3 the better.

Cash is waiting for the right car, must be passionate and enjoy quiet walks on the be..er sorry wrong profile

tidier the better, lower mileage the better dont want much past 100k on either tbh..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Just so your aware, u wont find many with under 100k on them, and if you do.you'll pay top money for it

Good luck with your search
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You also wont find a HDi Sedan.... They didn't make them in phase 3 as they were so ugly very few people bought them. lol

Sounds like you're after a 406 tbh! Smile
Thanks given by:
They are still about (low mileage ones that is) and reasonable too .

It a boy an absolute requirement but I don't want one with 500000 miles on it if you catch my drift
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2014, 09:19 AM)Toms306 Wrote: You also wont find a HDi Sedan.... They didn't make them in phase 3 as they were so ugly very few people bought them. lol

Sounds like you're after a 406 tbh! Smile
Hey ive got a sedan, its awesome and xud. Sadly not for sale though
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
-rep for you lol
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I have one below 100k Big Grin I won't be selling yet though, I want to go stage 2 before I sell ThumbsUp
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by: