Peugeot 306 GTi-6 low mileage, Spax suspension, Jetex exhaust, Tax & MOT,Glasgow area

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot 306 GTi-6 low mileage, Spax suspension, Jetex exhaust, Tax & MOT,Glasgow area
For sale is my beloved 306 GTi-6.

With the XU10J4RS engine, accompanied with adjustable SPAX suspension, it makes for a fantastic handling car. The engine is 167bhp 2 litre engine as standard, but with the exhaust and intake modifications done properly, you should see between 175-180bhp and fantastic throttle response.

I am very reluctant to sell this car, but my father has recently passed away, so I have his old car as I cant bring myself to sell it.

I've owned the car for 4 months now, since owning the car, I have given it a full service, fixed a slight exhaust leak, new NGK spark plugs (The original type that came from the factory), replaced the gearbox oil with genuine stuff from Peugeot as that's the best to use with this gearbox, set up the suspension properly, and maliciously cleaned and waxed it several times.

Just before I purchased this car, the previous owner was a master tech at a Peugeot main dealer, and had a 4 wheel alignment, ported the inlet manifold, fitted a stage 2 kevlar clutch from CG motorsport, 200 cell race cat (which still meets emission standards come MOT time rather than decat it), full Jetex exhaust system which is very subtle and has a Webber fuel pressure regulator. The tyres have plenty of tread left on them, and I have fitted a decent head unit which works with iPhones, with sub and amp in the car which will come with the sale. It has also been fitted with projector black mash headlights, which if you go on any 306 forum you'll find they're very sought after.

The interior has the desirable alacantra trim on the seats, with no bolster wear, and has a slight hole on the drivers seat less than the size of a 5p coin.

The body work is in fantastic condition for a car of this age, the only issues is a small bit of paint chipped off the rear bumper due to poor preparation in the past, and small amounts of lacker peal on the very top of the rear boot. As you can see from the photos it's not very noticeable.

The car comes with loads of service history, the tax is due at the end of October and MOT is due march 2015. I've been as honest as possible, and the price reflects how hard it is to find a low mileage, decent example of this fantastic car.

I'm genuinely sad to see this car to go, but as mentioned before, I can't see my fathers old car go. If you have any questions what so ever, please do not hesitate to call or text me on 07508 833325, on 01899 308786 or PM me here.

Test drives are welcome, but please no time wasters. This is a genuine sale, and you will see how well looked after this car has been if you come to view it.

Cash or bank transfer on collection only.

£1300 OVNO.

Or swap for VW Beetle 1999-2003.

Copied from Gumtree/eBay/Piston heads.
Basically, as described my father has recently passed away, and my mother doesn't want my dads car anymore, understandably. My plan is to sell or swap this for a beetle for my mum, and I can hang onto the last part of my dad.

Needs to be sold by the 25/09/2014 before I go back to base.

The car is currently up near Glasgow.

[Image: %24_86.JPG]
Thanks given by:
i saw this, i did have a chuckle at the linglong on the rear =D

GLWTS tho
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2014, 06:59 PM)toseland Wrote: i saw this, i did have a chuckle at the linglong on the rear =D

I never did wear the tyres down enough to warrant all four corners needing replaced! Wink
Thanks given by:
This looks really nice bud! If I weren't going stage 2 with mine and so dedicated to it I would have bought this!
GLWTS!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Now for sale at £1200!
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2014, 04:27 PM)callumcull Wrote: ...and maliciously cleaned and waxed it several times.

Seems a bit harsh!? Confused

Or did you mean 'meticulously'? lol

GLWS
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2014, 01:25 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(19-09-2014, 04:27 PM)callumcull Wrote: ...and maliciously cleaned and waxed it several times.

Seems a bit harsh!? Confused

Or did you mean 'meticulously'? lol

GLWS

HAHAHAH yeah I did!
Thanks given by:
Who put linglongs on such a nice example of a gti!?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Wats the mileage?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2014, 01:38 PM)Piggy Wrote: Who put linglongs on such a nice example of a gti!?!

The last owner, haven't had it long enough to change though.

It's done 94,000 miles and has 12 months MOT as of yesterday!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Peugeot 306 GTi-6 Track Car, Cams, Throttle Bodies, suspension, diff, the works! jammapic 30 8,385 08-03-2015, 10:24 AM
Last Post: jammapic
  FOR SALE: PEUGEOT 306 1.9 W REG 2000 L D Manual BLUE 5 Door H/B Mileage Diesel shazilla 2 2,067 25-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Last Post: shazilla