307 266mm Bosch calipers, discs, braided lines and Bluestuff NDX pads

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: 307 266mm Bosch calipers, discs, braided lines and Bluestuff NDX pads
Selling my 266mm calipers, they're 307 versions so a bit stiffer than the 306 calipers and they have around 10mm more offset if you need extra wheel clearance over 306 ones.
Refurbished when I got them, in great condition, all the sliders, pistons and boots are perfect, they are fitted with Bluestuff NDX endurance pads (£100+ alone), which still have at least 3/4 of their life left, plenty of material on there.
Also come with matching discs which were fitted and bedded with the NDX's, probably done about 3-4k miles, again, great condition and plenty of life left in 'em.
Calipers are fitted with Goodridge stainless steel/PTFE braided brake lines which will come with them.
Rear matching braided lines may be available (however, they are for drum brakes, but the whole drum setup is for sale too).

£100 ono, pics to follow later.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Still for sale, will actually get around to taking some pictures tommorow Big Grin

If purchased with the 23mm master cylinder in my other thread, I'll knock £20 off the lot as a package deal.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
being an idiot here. 10mm more offset in which direction? towards the hub and away from the wheel?
Thanks given by:
Yes, they sit further inboard than 306 brakes, so you can get ET29 wheels like my Mi16 alloys were without using any spacers.
Thanks given by:
For reference, you need spacers for mi16s anyway, it's your fancy suspension that resolved that issue :-P are the bluestuffs fairly track focused or do they function as fast Road pads?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
You can fit and run mi16's with those calipers without spacers or fancy suspension, they just sit 10mm further in...Wink
Either way, the calipers give you 10mm more wheel clearance to the spokes if you need it.

The NDX's are fine from cold on the road, they're quite similar to 1144's or DS2500 but with more bite and a bit more fade resistance.
Thanks given by:
get some pics up buddy and i may be interested. I have a problem with clearance on the face of the wheel. My current ones clear by only a few mm on the inside of the wheel too :/
Thanks given by:
Will do Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm interested, are the discs the same as the 306 ones?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
no, 307 or later 206.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
As above, the discs are 307 ones to match the calipers, they're about the same price, if not cheaper, than the 306 version 266mm discs.
Thanks given by:
Sold.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Pagid 266mm Discs mattsrallye 1 1,325 16-02-2019, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Kampalan
  Saxo Braided Lines RetroPug 1 1,174 07-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  266mm HDi calipers - FREE tigerstyle 1 1,018 28-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Doseph