Help with boost gauge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with boost gauge
Where abouts can I connect these two wires for my boost gauge? It's my first time so I'd like all the help I can get
Thanks given by:
Power wire that goes to the back if your radio if you want the gauge lit up all the time if not wire it to your lights so it comes on with the lights Smile)L
Thanks given by:
Most wire the power to the dimmer switch for the dash lights.
Other one is ground
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 03:37 AM)daniel909 Wrote: Power wire that goes to the back if your radio if you want the gauge lit up all the time if not wire it to your lights so it comes on with the lights Smile)L

Where abouts on the radio? Is it handy to do? First time putting one of these on
Thanks given by:
The control wire mate just join it in the black wire just a earth
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 06:00 PM)daniel909 Wrote: The control wire mate just join it in the black wire just a earth

What about the other wire?
Thanks given by:
The yellow one goes to the back of the radio or any live
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 06:59 AM)Piggy Wrote: Most wire the power to the dimmer switch for the dash lights.
Other one is ground

Better to attach it to the dimmer and not the radio! Then it will only come on with the lights.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 06:43 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 06:59 AM)Piggy Wrote: Most wire the power to the dimmer switch for the dash lights.
Other one is ground

Better to attach it to the dimmer and not the radio! Then it will only come on with the lights.

I know...but if he wants to ignore us what can ya do!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Thanks for all the help guys I got it sorted , piggy f*ck off and stop annoying everyone go torture someone else lol
Thanks given by:
Hahaha, wtf that was a bit unnecessary, he actually gave you a legit answer, which was the better suggestion of where to wire it and told you what the other wire was for. Then you completely ignore his post and carry on asking questions that hes answered. I think hes justified in that response. Yours on the other hand makes you appear like a complete prick.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wiring for boost gauge philpemberton94 2 1,319 09-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Last Post: philpemberton94
  MSP430 Boost Gauge Eeyore 12 3,398 04-08-2013, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Boost Gauge Wiring Marcus1991 8 3,392 10-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Last Post: C.A.R.