Best 306 eBay ad evar

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 306 eBay ad evar
Link to ad

I have done a screen grab in case the advert gets edited / deleted later.

It won't take long to read.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm getting me some scatter cushions for my BMW 306. I like it.
Thanks given by:
Well....uhh....where do you start with that! Someones genuinely paid a tenner to list that. lol
Thanks given by:
I still love that 307 interior, always have. Dunno why!
Thanks given by:
307? Ah, I kept wondering why it looked so different to my car. Confused
Thanks given by:
This is sexist but it's got to be a girl that has listed that.
Thanks given by:
I'm glad there are people who think its acceptable to write ebay adverts like this, it makes for some bargains. Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2014, 02:40 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Well....uhh....where do you start with that! Someones genuinely paid a tenner to list that. lol

If you look at the category they even got that wrong - so they haven't even paid for a classified ad.

The price just went from £300 to £600 since I posted the thread too.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2014, 02:44 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: This is sexist but it's got to be a girl that has listed that.

I'd put money on it being a foreigner that's written it tbh, though it could be a female one of course.

Looks like the gumtree ad's with unpronounceable contact names.

(09-09-2014, 02:49 PM)C.A.R. Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 02:40 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Well....uhh....where do you start with that! Someones genuinely paid a tenner to list that. lol

If you look at the category they even got that wrong - so they haven't even paid for a classified ad.

The price just went from £300 to £600 since I posted the thread too.

True, hadn't noticed that. Judging by the tow eye on the front, I'd guess it's supposed to be listed for parts or spares/repair. A little more info may've helped though. lol
Thanks given by:
Should I win it & demand it posting, £5.65 postage isn't bad?
Thanks given by:
yes! get it posted haha.

Why the hell is there throw cushions on the back. It annoys me when beds and sofas are piled up wish cushions! i only need one or two!
Thanks given by:
The cushions are for the children...you can see a piece of child in one of the pics.... Confused Means theres probably child fluids in the car, avoid!!
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2014, 02:58 PM)Toms306 Wrote: The cushions are for the children...you can see a piece of child in one of the pics....

I'd hope that there's a whole child attached to that leg, and that there isn't just an infants limb on the passenger seat. That would make it a bit disturbing...
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2014, 02:53 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Judging by the tow eye on the front, I'd guess it's supposed to be listed for parts or spares/repair. A little more info may've helped though. lol

Yea I guess if you're going to try and fob someone off with your obviously f*cked car you should probably removing the towing eye before taking the pictures.

FWIW it's tax ran out at the end of April and the owner 'should' have received a fine in the post by now.
It's got MOT till next June which is nice.

DVLA website says it's a 2 litre petrol, 188 g/km CO2

At 101,000 miles whats the chance they never bothered to change the cam belt and it finally snapped
Thanks given by:
And its a 3 door not 2..
Thanks given by:
I cannot believe it isn't sold with insurance. I thought all cars were...
Thanks given by:
Just a f*cking mong
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2014, 04:33 PM)impotentials Wrote: I cannot believe it isn't sold with insurance. I thought all cars were...

Why? My cars are never sold insured, the insurance is swapped onto the new car.

Anyone else noticed the ad's been updated with more info now.....but its still listed as a 306. lol
Thanks given by:
Is it acceptable to bid it up to stupid money, and then refuse to pay because it's not a 306??
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 10:50 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 04:33 PM)impotentials Wrote: I cannot believe it isn't sold with insurance. I thought all cars were...

Why? My cars are never sold insured, the insurance is swapped onto the new car.

Anyone else noticed the ad's been updated with more info now.....but its still listed as a 306. lol

I think he's piss taking Tom.....

Rikky, do it!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Do it,
and yes. Piss taking.....
Thanks given by:
Lol, my bad, its not like me to miss piss taking!
Thanks given by: