My Phase 2 Dturbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Phase 2 Dturbo
My Dturbo lowered 3 nicks with 60mm saxo's in front, KKK turbo and bosch pump
Thanks given by:
Nice motor but far to low. Looks broken. The sticker just look chavy
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Awful, ruined. Sorry..
Thanks given by:
Bet the cyclists love it lol Tongue
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2014, 04:15 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Nice motor but far to low. Looks broken. The sticker just look chavy

It's just the irish thing mate get her decked only 3 nicks thoSad

(07-09-2014, 05:11 PM)Milano_92 Wrote: Bet the cyclists love it lol Tongue

The cyclists hate me reeking all over themWink
Thanks given by:
It may be the Irish "thing", but I still don't get it. Each to their own though, if you like it, that's what matters! Wink

Welcome to the forum anyway. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Nice to see more Irish Smile

Wish I could say the same about the car. Horrible wheels, horrible stickers, wrong (and dangerous) suspesion coil springs and a broken rear beam.

But each to their own I guess Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Irish spec = broken doesn't it? Tongue lol

Welcome to the forum though Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2014, 01:15 PM)Ryandolan Wrote: My Dturbo lowered 3 nicks with 60mm saxo's in front, KKK turbo and bosch pump

Hi and welcome,

I like the valtra and the c.b
But it does look to low,
Paint work looks good tho.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 09:40 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Irish spec = broken doesn't it? Tongue lol

The car is not broken nothing wrong with it

(10-09-2014, 07:58 AM)Piggy Wrote: Welcome Smile

Wish I could say the same about the car. Horrible wheels, horrible stickers, wrong (and dangerous) suspesion coil springs and a broken rear beam.

I'm trying to find someone to sell me a set of cyclones are volcanes there only temporary wheels lol the car is not broken nothing wrong with it
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 03:41 PM)Ryandolan Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 09:40 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Irish spec = broken doesn't it? Tongue lol

The car is not broken nothing wrong with it

(10-09-2014, 07:58 AM)Piggy Wrote: Welcome Smile

I'm trying to find someone to sell me a set of cyclones are volcanes there only temporary wheels lol the car is not broken nothing wrong with it

We are only messig Smile sure the cars in good health. is just every irish Dturbo is decked and with *IMO* shit wheels. also the sticker in the back window doesnt even make sense and is probably just a police magnet.

Im sure with cyclones it will look 10x better though Big Grin (i have 2 sets for sale Wink )
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
It's not got volcanes on it on those pics?

Also, technically you could say it's broken as it's got incorrect springs fitted...
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 03:53 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: It's not got volcanes on it on those pics?

Also, technically you could say it's broken as it's got incorrect springs fitted...

No there standard 306 dturbo alloysSad I'm hardly going to have the car standard lol
Thanks given by:
You don't need to have it standard but saxo springs are dangerous.
Thanks given by:
Volcanes are the even crapier looking 14" alloys from the ZX that Irish have orgasms over...and we all just chuck in the bin.

+1 on the dangerous front springs. Argue all you want, its just plain stupid.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 05:39 PM)Piggy Wrote: Volcanes are the even crapier looking 14" alloys from the ZX that Irish have orgasms over...and we all just chuck in the bin.

Don't comment then mate, all your English peugeots are scrap,
Thanks given by:
As much as i agree with the saxo springs being a bad idea, don't pay TOO much attention to Piggy, he's like the forum grinch, we're not all as blunt as he is. lol
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 05:55 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: As much as i agree with the saxo springs being a bad idea, don't pay TOO much attention to Piggy, he's like the forum grinch, we're not all as blunt as he is. lol

He doesn't bother me the fool lol f*ck the haters
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 05:55 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: As much as i agree with the saxo springs being a bad idea, don't pay TOO much attention to Piggy, he's like the forum grinch, we're not all as blunt as he is. lol

I hate your wheels too Tongue

I maybe blunt on this occasion, and on others at times, but I am only saying what the rest of the clan is thinking Wink
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Meh, even I hate those wheels tbh, but might as well wear the rubber out before putting the Ariannes on. Wink
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 05:52 PM)Ryandolan Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 05:39 PM)Piggy Wrote: Volcanes are the even crapier looking 14" alloys from the ZX that Irish have orgasms over...and we all just chuck in the bin.

Wow, just wow.

You do realise, Ryan, buddy, your 306 is infact English? It's even on UK plates.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 07:37 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Meh, even I hate those wheels tbh, but might as well wear the rubber out before putting the Ariannes on. Wink

aye.
I hate my tyres at the minute...but they just wont bloody wear out! haha

(10-09-2014, 03:41 PM)Ryandolan Wrote: The car is not broken nothing wrong with it

the car is not broken nothing wrong with it

erm...the brakes all ok are they?

Spongy brakes
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 07:38 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 07:37 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Meh, even I hate those wheels tbh, but might as well wear the rubber out before putting the Ariannes on. Wink

aye.
I hate my tyres at the minute...but they just wont bloody wear out! haha

(10-09-2014, 03:41 PM)Ryandolan Wrote: The car is not broken nothing wrong with it

the car is not broken nothing wrong with it

erm...the brakes all ok are they?

Spongy brakes

Piggy I'm wearing these tyres out first before I put a decent set on these came with the car so might aswell use these ones up first, yeah the brakes are fine now they just a needed bleeded

(10-09-2014, 07:37 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 05:52 PM)Ryandolan Wrote:

Wow, just wow.

You do realise, Ryan, buddy, your 306 is infact English? It's even on UK plates.

Yes I do no of course, it's just what the irish do with dturbo no point in keeping them standard height,
Thanks given by:
Just out of interest why is there 'no point' in leaving it standard ride height?!
Thanks given by:
Because it makes the car look far better instead of standard height
Thanks given by:
Screwed in Ireland, couldn't agree more! Oh, that's referring to the pump not the...never mind... lol

Its your car, and you're young and Irish so you can do what you like to it tbh, just don't expect many over here to appreciate it. Wink
Thanks given by:
Don't take that^ as "you're not welcome here" though! lol
Thanks given by:
What does 'ON HER HOLE POWERED BY THE DOLE' mean?

I can only assume it means you're unemployed on benefits, which pays to fuel the car and that 'ON HER HOLE' means it's lowered, but I'm not sure what 'HOLE' means?

I might get Sam to make me one of those stickers for my E90.

"STANDARD RIDE HEIGHT, POWERED BY MY WAGES"
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2014, 10:29 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: What does 'ON HER HOLE POWERED BY THE DOLE' mean?

I can only assume it means you're unemployed on benefits, which pays to fuel the car and that 'ON HER HOLE' means it's lowered, but I'm not sure what 'HOLE' means?

I might get Sam to make me one of those stickers for my E90.

"STANDARD RIDE HEIGHT, POWERED BY MY WAGES"

Lmao
Thanks given by:
Hole mean 'arse' doesn't it? As in 3 nicks being a dog dragging its arse across the carpet...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My sigma blue phase 1 dturbo Curtis Prydderch 11 4,490 20-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Orta