any grommets in boot floor?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any grommets in boot floor?
Hi guys i need to take some airline out my boot floor and im wondering if there are any grommets already in place or will i have to drill?
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm sure there are a couple, but the best way to check is to whip the carpet up! Nice and simple tbh. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeah problem is ive just finished building a boot build in there which i can really just whip out lol, was wondering if i could maybe see them from below the drill up through
Thanks given by:
Theres one on the OSR corner for towbar wiring if that's any use.
Thanks given by:
could be tom thanks, I will have to have a look see if i can find it. Only thing is I need to fit 3/8" airline through it so hope its big enough
Thanks given by:
I noticed a hole in the centre of the boot, about 1cm in diameter when i recently put cloud 9 in. It had no bung in either, no idea what it's meant for. I just bocked it up with some underlay wrapped in plastic to stop moisture entering
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2014, 03:24 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: I noticed a hole in the centre of the boot, about 1cm in diameter when i recently put cloud 9 in. It had no bung in either, no idea what it's meant for. I just bocked it up with some underlay wrapped in plastic to stop moisture entering

Spare wheel security bolt probably.
Thanks given by:
Must be, would it be right in the centre of the boot? There was a spare wheel lowering bolt on the outer edge
Thanks given by:
Yeah I think so. Its just a long plastic bolt to stop anyone being able to nick your spare from outside.

Its redundant now though, as the spare wheel hook on the edge is usually rusted solid anyway lol. lol So all it does now is create hassle if you have a bootful and need the spare... Most don't still have them in my experience.
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2014, 04:47 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Its redundant now though, as the spare wheel hook on the edge is usually rusted solid anyway lol. lol

I did notice that lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Floor console cap Earnest Lee 18 4,043 12-09-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  floor mats thebluepearl 12 2,929 10-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  Replica floor mats Niall 10 4,947 15-07-2014, 05:03 PM
Last Post: puglove