XUD11 Custom Camshaft

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: XUD11 Custom Camshaft
For sale custom camshaft for xud11 engine.

130£
Thanks given by:
And why is this better than a standard one?
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2014, 03:19 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: And why is this better than a standard one?

+1.

Can't see it selling without some details, photos, etc..
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Why is it better...who made it...condition...mileage done so far
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
...and also. What's the point?

1) No-one has pushed the 2.1 far enough to know where it's weak links are and what needs attention.
2) Because of the above, how can anyone have made a cam which will actually improve things? Does it have more duration? More lift? On inlet, exhaust or both?

Pissing in the dark springs to mind.

That said - I'm happy to be proven wrong as always!

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
For more information please contact: https://www.facebook.com/skater.mihai
Thanks given by:
Someone vain enough to have facefail willing to contact him and put the relevant information on the for sale thread? Thanks
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Piggy i swear your only fool not too have facebook on this forum, and ive seen a few instances where it has gone against you
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2014, 09:37 PM)Piggy Wrote: Someone vain enough to have facefail willing to contact him and put the relevant information on the for sale thread? Thanks

How exactly does having Facebook make you vain, I would really like to know?

As Jimbo said, the only fail here is you missing out on things by not having it.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
'Look at me, look at my latest amazing picture of myself, check out my amazing details and life, see how many friends I have, see how many people like me and what I say'....

Hmmm, not vain at all. I just dont like the idea of showing the world who and what I am. If my friends and family really matter to me and visa versa then they and I will text or call or meet up!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yes, I'm sure every user is exactly like that.. or it's just another of your silly stereotypes..

It's called privacy settings if you don't want people to see things. I guarantee 99.9% of people use it to keep in touch with people, it's got nothing to do with vanity.
Thanks given by:
Fair enough.

I just like prefer personal comms rather than open comms
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
If there's something you want to do in private on Facebook, there is a private messaging system for that specific purpose.
Thanks given by:
Or text?! I just dont get the hype thats all
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
What hype? I don't see anyone going "OMG facebook is mega-amazeballs" Just you complaining you're missing out essentially and that is somehow everyone elses fault for using facebook.

I'll stop now, CBA and shouldn't be clogging this guys thread.
Thanks given by:
I just realised how much we have taken up on this thread!!! Haha! Its just opinion I guess Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Anyway back to the for sale thread.

Sonny I'm not contacting him through facebook but am interested in the full spec and if there's any proof of the gains so if you wanna get the details off your mate that would be top banana.
Thanks given by:
see my project thread for info Smile (or what of it there is)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brand NEW GENUINE XUD11 water pump!! JackLewis_Dturbo 1 1,085 15-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Last Post: JackLewis_Dturbo
  Hdi camshaft ben87 2 927 27-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Last Post: ben87