My little 1.4 aka piggy pug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My little 1.4 aka piggy pug
Thought I would share a few pics of my little piggy pug. Was gonna leave it standard as it is just my round around but got a few little plans for it. Comments welcome Smile

[Image: 60D0F37C-9D27-4D6D-8870-1D76F19E5986_zpsgbelrplu.png]
[Image: E8A934A6-A23C-4001-9038-C915C3495E6F_zpskoptm3wv.png]
[Image: 468AF4F6-4461-4954-9524-139A244F07F5_zpsxh6irg3v.png]
Thanks given by:
Looks ruddy tidy that!!

Not sure on the name Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2014, 05:54 AM)Piggy Wrote: Looks ruddy tidy that!!

Not sure on the name Undecided

Cheers mate, I'm not to sure on the name either but it's what my son called it the day I got it so it's sorta stuck lol
Thanks given by:
Not sure if pics are hiding imperfections...but the shell looks super neat and tidy.

Did you pay much for it?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It is as clean as it looks Smile the only thing with it is could do with a new front bumper as it's got some damage on it but other than that it's clean, I give £450 for it with 10months mot and 5 months tax Smile
Thanks given by:
Thats a decent price. Probably worth a few hundred more but not much more seeing as its a 1.4. I scrapped mine on 80k. It was a shame as it was also pretty mint! The engines on these arent the greatest so try not to abuse it too much.

Otherwise yes! congratulations on a good buy! its already been dewipered on the rear. Id lower it 40mm with cyclone alloys. Job done!
Thanks given by:
Cheers yes it does need lowering and a decent set off wheels as I'm not a lover off steelies, I have been know in the past to have killed a few of my cars lol but as it's my run around I'll try to keep the engine safe lol
Thanks given by:
Good effort.

Where abouts in Norfolk are you?
Thanks given by:
Ahh I see your from Norfolk too, I'm in norwich mate, where abouts are you?
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2014, 10:59 AM)Bigyin306 Wrote: Ahh I see your from Norfolk too, I'm in norwich mate, where abouts are you?

A village near Dereham, have family in Wymondham and my Brother lives in a cottage in the grounds of Norwich Cathedral!
Thanks given by:
Kool nice to see someone on here from my end of the woods lol
Thanks given by:
Nice looking car mate. Reminds me of mine, got to love moonstone
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2014, 09:27 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: Nice looking car mate. Reminds me of mine, got to love moonstone

Cheers bud, I really like the moonstone colour, just need to get a few upgrades for it to make it look sweet
Thanks given by: