INTERIOR LIGHTS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERIOR LIGHTS
Exclamation 
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, having just aquired a bright yellow 306 convertable which has been garaged for six years and is therefore mint!

Like all dreams come true however, a couple of issues.

Can anyone please tell me if there is any form of lighting around the automatic gearshift stick, so that I can see the location od the three sport snow and first gear buttons at night?

I seem to "buzz" when I select reverse gear! Is there some sort of audio warning? How loud should it be, where is it? Can I replace it with new if it's age related quiet?

My fan blows lovely on settings 1 and 2, but not a whisper on 3 or 4. Is this common, and is there therefore a common solution?

Really appreciate you reading this, if you did, and would welcome any replies.

Apologies if these are stupid questions.
Thanks given by:
The fan not working on those settings could be worn contacts but no idea apart from that. I think you are one of the few people on here with autos so it will be interesting to see what the replies are.
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2014, 10:10 AM)Makilby Wrote:

Can anyone please tell me if there is any form of lighting around the automatic gearshift stick, so that I can see the location od the three sport snow and first gear buttons at night?

Hi
I would take out the little black switch with the buttons on (next to gear stick) and check if there is a bulb under it, should just pop out with a screw driver.

Hope it helps

Can we have some pics and details of car?
Thanks given by:
If you have the owners manual, that should tell you about any bulbs that would need replacing
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior lights staying on?st Matt 4 1,750 17-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Instrument lights, dash lights not working boggs 3 2,458 26-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  Odometer lights and clock lights inop bashbarnard 3 2,152 23-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Last Post: DarkInferno