Central Locking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central Locking
Hello, I'm having a problem with my central locking and have searched for other threads but their problems seem slightly different. So any this is the problem.
When I close my door it locks both doors which as you can guess is a problem as I have to make sure I take the key with me at all times.
The other problem I am having is that when I unlock the door the thing pops up but the doors will not open. If I lock the car and then unlock it again do the car will open. It's as if the door is stuck. I don't seem to have the common problem of the door unlocking itself after being locked.
Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Thanks given by:
Looms from the bulkhead to the front doors. The wires may be snapped or corroded inside the rubber casing. I've got this now, already cost me one window with it locking the keys in the car.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like 2 problems, the first being the common door loom.

But when the lock thing pops up and the door wont open, I don't think that's loom related, there was a thread where a couple of people had this though, cant remember if an outcome was ever posted but you should find it by searching. Started by RD70707 (?) I think.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central locking/deadlocking/immobiliser going beserk. pug306driver 5 2,096 29-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 1,263 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 1,598 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306