First time owner 306 hdi dturbo x112mes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time owner 306 hdi dturbo x112mes
Any 1 any info on moonstone hdi dturbo just recently bought had no history with car 2000 plate
Thanks given by:
Hi. The couch is not the right place to be posting this. Either its a project thread and post up some pictures and details of your car and post in the projects section. Or you are asking an age old question we see and have to answer at least a few times a week. Get a project thread up and do some research. Its not difficult.

First thing to do with the hdi is to get a stage 1 map which is 130hp and about £50 for the file. you need to get yourself a galletto 1260 in order to flash the file. Also get a decat and fit that and do a deback box mod. Both allow exhaust gases to escape faster which means the turbo spools up quicker.

Stage 2 torque restricted map is about 150hp and uses a standard clutch.
Stage 2 is bout 160hp and you will need a paddle clutch or an upgraded clutch. The amount of torque will ra*e a standard clutch. You also need a full FMIC. Probably looking £200 to £600 for a stage 2.

Stage 3 is another map with uprated injectors and an R70 pump. Looking at around 180hp and this map will have to custom made as there isnt anything ready to go at this level. Probably going to cost you £400 at the most and thousands at the most. You want to get a bigger turbo to play in this realm too.
Thanks given by:
Was askin if the car was known on forum as i had no history have already searched and found out about maps and stuff that wasnt my question on car thanks for reply i know it aint hard
Thanks given by:
Some details might help fella, got a reg or pictures?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
X112mes moonstone blue hdi dturbo only covered 92k miles mots to prove cant load pic using phone im in scotland
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah, in the title, i see it now. lol

Not a reg i recognise off the top of my head, but someone else might.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Jeez Sam, talk about a friendly hello from the staff there! That time of the month is it mate? Tongue

As Poodle says, its not a reg i recognise, get some pics up, might help the cause a little. And welcome to the forum as well, we're not all as grumpy as Rowell. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for helpfull reply tho

Bn only grump so far always has to be 1 lol will try get on laptop and get pics up
Thanks given by:
Is it easy enough to do map myself iv ordered galleyto or whats it called who is best for the map
Thanks given by:
Not a reg I recognise either, and I'm on here a lot lol. Very easy to read/flash a map yep. Smile
Thanks given by:
Someone from Scotland!! Where abouts mate?
Thanks given by:
Gdgd defo need get map done as really sluggish i feel mayb just ma 1st hdi im from glasgow mate
Thanks given by: