GOT ONE THANKS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOT ONE THANKS
Hi All,

Looking to replace my silvery grey finished centre dash on my Rallye with a Black item.

Ideally I'd like to do a swap with someone who's after the silvery ones I've got. Literally we could meet swap and go our separate ways with no cash either way.

Failing that I'm willing to spend (a little) on buying one from someone who's perhaps breaking a car etc.

Must be the standard Peugeot black (so it matches the dash) not sprayed black, must be in MINT condition and must come with the matching central vents.

I've attached a pic of mine incase anyone's after a swap
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Didnt think they did it in black? Arent all the black ones sprayed?
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ph2 was black, or at least the early ones were. I changed mine for a pov spec silver which is extremely rare seeing as most ph3's had AC lol. I must still have the original black somewhere but I've literally no idea where though! Confused If I come across it I'll let you know though.
Thanks given by:
Please do mate very interested!!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by: