306 Blower Motor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 306 Blower Motor
Hi guys, looking an aircon model blower motor. eBay prices are silly and most wont post to NI.

Cheers
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2014, 07:47 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Hi guys, looking an aircon model blower motor. eBay prices are silly and most wont post to NI.

Cheers

Can do you one for £45inc postage to NI
Thanks given by:
lol, again your prices are far too high for me. Postage is the same to NI.
Thanks given by:
£45???? Flip me
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
i know man at least im not the only one who thinks thats a bit extreme. i was thinking more 20-25 posted. zakk threw one out recently Sad
Thanks given by:
Don't forget he runs a business, so will charge more than us 'normal' people...
Thanks given by:
I can probably help mate. I should have one kicking about.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
tom let me know when youre breaking the hdi Wink

(11-08-2014, 08:43 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: I can probably help mate. I should have one kicking about.

Yeah mate that would be a great help, if you have an ac one (BEHR) then you shall have a few pennies in your paypal for the privelage Smile
Thanks given by:
Not worth breaking these days lol, I binned most of the parts from the last one (yes including a blower lol)...
Thanks given by:
ive been after one of these for ages, and have just put up with it. BUT the motor broke off its mounts recently, and the girlfriend complains now that shes getting cold feet cause the cold air comes right in at them lol..

plus my windows are getting condensation again, getting that time of year already
Thanks given by:
Tell her to wear thicker socks. Wink
Thanks given by:
she said that herself, but i guess that doesnt clear my windscreen or keep me cosy Sad someone get me a blowerrr mottoorrrrrr (for less than £45 plz)
Thanks given by:
I should have one....
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2014, 08:05 PM)mcglynn Wrote: lol, again your prices are far too high for me. Postage is the same to NI.

Mines only 5 months old and retail over £200 new, so still has warranty on it. didnt think its a bad price to be honest. Postage to NI is more with TNT who i use for all of my parcels maybe the same price with royal mail. If you get stuck let me know i have older used ones in stock also

Regards
Thanks given by:
Well makes it a little less extortionate then. Think the key is we (for the most part) drive 306's cause we dont have a lot of wonga to be splashing out. There are a few exceptions, and im not one Sad

Should be sorted but ill be in touch if needs be. I use parcelforce and they're pretty cheap, or royal mail as you say.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heater Blower Motor Chris HDI 3 1,795 19-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Aircon blower motor HDi--Power 2 908 19-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Last Post: HDi--Power
  Non ac blower motor Matt 9 1,440 13-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Chris_90