WANTED: correct mist gets for 306 ph3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTED: correct mist gets for 306 ph3
I'm after a set of mist jets that will hit the middle of my windscreen instead of these ones I brought of eBay claiming to be correct even listed the part number on the site as the "V8" ones but instead these shot a patheic stream just at the bottom of the window

So if you've got a set of the correct one spares of know somewhere selling the legit ones let me know cause I wants a pair Big Grin
Thanks given by:
V8 at the end are correct ones. Bought my pair direct off pug for £15 quid. Mrs paid £8 off ebay are ok but not quite as good
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2014, 08:04 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: V8 at the end are correct ones. Bought my pair direct off pug for £15 quid. Mrs paid £8 off ebay are ok but not quite as good

Mine where off eBay and are useless scuttle panel getting a good clean mind Big Grin how'd you go bout dealing with pug? Who shall I call? And do you know the part number?
Thanks given by:
6438v8 I think. Ring a peugeot dealer say I need parts. Give them that part number ask for two. Pick them up. Simple Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2014, 05:59 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: 6438v8 I think. Ring a peugeot dealer say I need parts. Give them that part number ask for two. Pick them up. Simple Smile

nice one il give it a go
Thanks given by:
You can adjust them up with a pin they might be set to low.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2014, 08:34 AM)Jtrigga Wrote: You can adjust them up with a pin they might be set to low.

Already tried that buddy didnt budge at all
Thanks given by:
I was gonna say, I don't think the mist jets are adjustable. You just need to make sure you have the right set. Have you tried contacting the eBay seller?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2014, 12:46 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I was gonna say, I don't think the mist jets are adjustable. You just need to make sure you have the right set. Have you tried contacting the eBay seller?

Think I've sorted this now got a set of 307 mist jets on there way Big Grin please for the love of god hit the middle of the windscreen!!
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, fingers crossed for you! I also had the same problem first time I bought mist jets, except I didn't research it enough, so didn't know I needed a specific model number. Put them on the car, and wondered why they only sprayed the scuttle panel! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
There is also slight buldge diffrence between phase 1,2,3 bonnets so they will hit a.slightly diffrent place in screen but not much
Thanks given by:
I have a set off ebay bought ages ago that hit roughly the middle on a ph.1 bonnet and a ph.3!
Can't remember where from though, were only a few quid and one is now blocked and won't clear no matter what I try.

Might have to dig through my paypal history.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Could someone be so kind and write up a list of the correct article numbers needed for the different phases?
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.
Thanks given by:
Theres only one set from pug I thought. The part number I already put up
Thanks given by:
Its the same ones (6438 V8) for all phases, the others hit the scuttle on any 306 lol.

People get confused because they're known as 'Xsara' jets, despite being used on a lot of newer Pugs as well. But there are 2 types for the Xsara depending whether its a normal one or a Picasso. I've found Citroen tend to stock the right ones more than Peugeot, but that could just be this area.
Thanks given by:
Ah, i see, just me being confused then, nothing new under the sun :p
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.
Thanks given by:
Here is the link to the ones which I bought.

They mist the whole windscreen on my Ph.1, and they did so when they were affixed to my old Ph.2 which had a later Ph.3 bonnet.
As they mist a large area, being angled slightly up or down by different bonnets didn't matter as they were still aimed generally towards the screen.

Coupled with a set of cheap but perfectly adequate aero-wipers they are very good, however one is now blocked from sitting for ages so may buy another set.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
These on eBay are top notch even tho they spray slighty off the middle of the windscreen there much better then just hitting the scuttle panel Big Grin

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/161368505402?txn...2655664006
Thanks given by:
These are what I'm using, much better than the old ones.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Fiat-P...OC:GB:3160

They do fire a bit low if you only very quickly hit the washers, but hold it down for a second or two to build up some pressure and it completely covers the screen.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: The wrong mist jets Jonny81191 6 1,355 16-09-2016, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191
  Xsara mist jets HDIkyle 3 1,313 06-01-2015, 01:27 AM
Last Post: sweeney1987
  Wanted: the wrong mist washer jets! Piggy 13 1,852 04-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Piggy