Probably asked before buuut.....oh well :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably asked before buuut.....oh well :D
Shocked 
Evening guys right my "dib-dib" (technical term) for the central locking isn't working I've changed the battery and tried to re program it via "the ignition on and hold the button for 10 seconds then turn the ignition off and then try the button again method " but that didn't sort it either

What's next on the list to try get it working again???
Thanks given by:
Is it a ir or rf fob? What phase is your car
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Shocked 
(05-08-2014, 07:47 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Is it a ir or rf fob? What phase is your car

Phase 3 mate
Thanks given by:
Yea you can't reprogram the fob with the 10 second ignition steps needs coding in on the computer think people with pug plannet can do it

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
You can resync the RF ones like that (though that's not the exact sequence iirc!) as I had to do mine after it lost sync from too many presses in my pocket.

However if that's failed it's lost the code and needs to be reprogrammed via Peugeot Planet...
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2014, 07:55 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Yea you can't reprogram the fob with the 10 second ignition steps needs coding in on the computer think people with pug plannet can do it

Sounds like a reeeyt ballache of a job :/
Thanks given by:
Just put key in lock and stop been bone idle Wink haha

Few people on here have peugeot planet and may be able to sort it for you

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2014, 07:59 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Just put key in lock and stop been bone idle Wink haha

Few people on here have peugeot planet and may be able to sort it for you

Your Not the first person to say that too me Big Grin
Thanks given by:
It could also be a broken wire in the loom that runs along the bottom of the radiator.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by: