Citroen Zx question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citroen Zx question
Quick question if anyone might be able to answer regarding electric /looms

Currently have a poverty spec 1.9xud Zx (no electric windows, no electric mirrors etc)

Could i let's say swap everything from a higher spec to it and plug it in?

Only ask as pulling out the blanks on the dash where the switches would be all the plugs are there just no switches. Even pulling out the glove box I see alot of unused connectors compared to the higher spec model in the scrap yard.

Or am I talking rubbish and it would involve swapping the complete loom over from the higher spec car instead of my plug and play theory lol
Thanks given by:
can;t really comment for definite as mine is already the higher spec, but if there are unused plugs there then you'll probably be fine retrofitting stuff, where you may come unstuck is stuff like leccy windows as they're in the door looms and more likely to have specific looms as they're only small parts unlike the interior loom.
Thanks given by:
No you should be able to. I did a similar thing with my ZX years ago.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Prob doable, give it a go, although for the hassle of changing out window winders, door cards etc just buy a volcane. Not as if they had a massive amount of toys anyway, only the one leccy door mirror on the passenger side for example

I'm breaking a volcane atm if you need anything specific
Thanks given by: