Waxoil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waxoil
Does it really work and does it really kill rust and stops forming?
Thanks given by:
Waxoyl is awesome stuff. I unloaded (giggidty) 3 cans of it under my mini for winter running once and protected it lovely. Have used on an Austin 7 and an old triumph I used to look after as well with good effect. Both the standard and the black coloured ones both done the job well.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Waxoil is awesome stuff i personally cannot rate this product enough,i have used this product over the last 36 years on all of my cars that i have owned over the years,and is the no1 in rust proofing and it does what it says on the tin ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Can you just spray the whole underside?
Thanks given by:
Yeah. The whole lot. Ive got an underseal that incorporates waxoyl though for job like that. Hammerite and waxoyl underseal its called.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I've used it on brake lines before...coincidently around MOT time...I'll get a few more tins and just rattle the whole underside when it dries up a bit!
Thanks given by:
Ye its good stuff I sealed my Merc with it , let the can sit in some hot water for 10 minutes before you use it thins the wax down & makes it easier to spray & blast it into all the box sections you can get & let it run down inside the box section
Thanks given by:
Tis very good stuff.
Thanks given by: