Cats! lady gardens or Awesome?

Poll: Are cats cunts or awesome?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
lady gardens
58.82%
20 58.82%
Awesome
41.18%
14 41.18%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats! lady gardens or Awesome?
So from the christmas meet thread I feel we need a vote on this to solve this argument?

So cats, are they lady gardens or are they awesome.

From my point of view, cats are well known to eat their owners when they die and just f*ck off when they are injured but my parents dog sat with me right by my head waiting for me to come round when I knocked myself out one day while walking him.
Thanks given by:
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.

Personally I like them, Our lass loves them and its rubbed off on me a little. Less maintenance aswell!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
DILLIGAF!

[attachment=18044]
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 07:34 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: my parents dog sat with me right by my head waiting for me to come round when I knocked myself out one day while walking him.

Now I think it's safe to say this is an isolated incident, as only you could manage that lol.

Anyway, cat's are awesome. Mine likes coilover boxes:

[attachment=18045]

(Well that one, at least)
Thanks given by:
Our lass has 3 haha I love em

E:whoops, 2 since one died haha
Thanks given by:
Well as I had to clear 9 piles of cat shit from the garden/drive before mowing the lawn this afternoon you can guess my vote. Dodgy
Thanks given by:
Got a Great Dane too, gotta be dogs over cats :p
Thanks given by:
Cats are arseholes. This thing attempts to eat them often lol

[attachment=18048]
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I LOVE CATS. (I love dogs too, but they need walking and they shit everywhere) I was brought up with both and have had both. I don't feel bad about leaving my cat at home, I would with a dog.

Don't get me wrong Cats are not trouble free. Mine pissed in my van recently which made me angry. He always sits on all my stuff and gets hair everywhere. Last week he was sick on my bed and my leather jacket. What a prick.

I trust my cat around my daughter. I'd be a bit scared with a dog.

Anyway, here is yet another shot of my Cat and me, him and my Tortoise are the only pets I have.

[Image: Catsmall.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My parents dog Zac is awesome, just awesome, there isn't a cat i've seen that can out run him (or anything else for that matter). I suppose thats what you get with a dog that was bred for hunting.

[attachment=18051]
[attachment=18050]
[attachment=18049]
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 07:57 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Anyway, here is yet another shot of my Cat and me

He's got some awesome colouring!

Here's some of my 2:

[Image: 10139865624_ebdc95e3a1.jpg]DSC_3593-2 by Curtis Footman, on Flickr

[Image: 11910964546_6467daf5f6.jpg]DSC_4419 by Curtis Footman, on Flickr

...and my Uncle's cat, which is mad and awesome in equal measure:

[Image: 14141455167_797f6379e5.jpg]DSC_6679 by Curtis Footman, on Flickr

[Image: 14327304484_7755356112.jpg]DSC_6723 by Curtis Footman, on Flickr

[Image: 14348208323_0546a498e4.jpg]DSC_6777 by Curtis Footman, on Flickr
Thanks given by:
Awsome

[Image: DSC_0616_zpsnu7vjwpw.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0622_zpsk7wpdclw.jpg]

This is tillie we have another (sooki) but she's not as photogenic lol

Thanks given by:
Dogs for me all the way im getting another when we are back from holiday. Cant wait while I was growing up we had a boxer 2 labs and a corgie. Been round sheep dogs cause of me grandad and my grandmas corgies are the ones that are in the movie the queen she got spotted at crufts and even has a pic of the actual queen with her corgies. But saying that i.love my mother in laws cat. His huge like a panther!

[Image: aba5a8a9.jpg] there she is with four out of nine of hers!!!?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Dogs over cats any day.

Unless the dog (when fully grown) is smaller than a cat. Then I would rather just have a rat.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 08:21 PM)Piggy Wrote: Dogs over cats any day.

Unless the dog (when fully grown) is smaller than a cat. Then I would rather just have a rat.

lol this!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 08:21 PM)Piggy Wrote: Dogs over cats any day.

This I think corgi is as small and homosexual as I would go. I hate rat dogs.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
This thread is awesome! Great pics guys! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
cats are fun to wind up, many hours for fun I had with my last cat, this one I have now, is just a bad tempered ginge!
Thanks given by:
Cats are awesome, just not as awesome as dogs.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I like cats and dogs, had and have both. I do like the easier maintenace of a cat though, just have to throw some food and water down and they appear when it suits them. Dogs can be too needy.
Thanks given by:
My mate and his girlfriend have ruined their social life with dogs. Only one of them can ever come out as they dont want to leave the dog at home.
Thanks given by:
You need a dog that suits your needs, my parents dogs have always been happy being left at home most of the day while at work. I suppose it was never too long as mum used to not go into work till 10 and dad used to get home before 3 and with me and my sister on shifts its not at all bad for him i suppose but sometimes it was 8-9 hours and he used to just sleep.

He did used to get 3 or 4 walks a day at a minimum of half an hour each so i can see what you mean about time consuming but I like a good walk.

My little sisters dog used to spend all day with her while she was working in a pub as they let dogs in.
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 09:11 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: My mate and his girlfriend have ruined their social life with dogs. Only one of them can ever come out as they dont want to leave the dog at home.

With situations like this, IMO it's how they raise them in there first few months. If you don't have discipline and think its cute to let the puppy walk all over you, in later years you can't/won't have a social life.
I myself have grew up with all manner of animals and had a cat for 16 years! Miss him Sad and a staffy that went missing after 10 years of ownership and I could put my food on the floor and leave the room and come back with it being untouched!
It's all about discipline and knowing where the boundary is between dog and human!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Obviously most cats are lady gardens...that's partly why they are awesome!

Having said that, my cat has never bitten nor scratched anyone in its life, and all you have to do is put food down for it. It sometimes likes to have some attention but nothing wrong with that.

I think it's good to remember that cats can have wildly different personalities just like dogs can.

Also, you will never be as cool as this
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
It depends on the cat, our one doesn't want to know who we are and just wants feeding. But ladysteves is quite chatty and a bit mad so it's a fun cat
I was never a fan of dogs until having one now i love spaniels Big Grin
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 09:19 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote:
(30-07-2014, 09:11 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: My mate and his girlfriend have ruined their social life with dogs. Only one of them can ever come out as they dont want to leave the dog at home.

With situations like this, IMO it's how they raise them in there first few months. If you don't have discipline and think its cute to let the puppy walk all over you, in later years you can't/won't have a social life.

100% This!
My dog is very needy being a rescue dog and coming from a home where he was beaten from birth. He's not quite right in the head because of that but because of the way we have brought him up, he's very laid back. He is sometimes left for 5-6 hours a day and normally gets stroppy if he doesn't have time to him self to sleep lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I like and have both. The good thing about cats is the fact they don't give a shit. And they are funny as hell!

But you won't get the same bond you will with a dog!

[Image: te6ehysy.jpg]

[Image: yjaby5un.jpg]

[Image: 7e7a2ava.jpg][Image: 6aqy8azu.jpg]

[Image: adybaty7.jpg]

[Image: 4arebenu.jpg]

[Image: a7eze6ud.jpg]
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 09:40 PM)Jake Wrote: I like and have both. The good thing about cats is the fact they don't give a shit. And they are funny as hell!
[Image: a7eze6ud.jpg]
That one clearly doesn't! lmao
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 09:32 PM)Niall Wrote:
(30-07-2014, 09:19 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote:

100% This!
My dog is very needy being a rescue dog and coming from a home where he was beaten from birth. He's not quite right in the head because of that but because of the way we have brought him up, he's very laid back. He is sometimes left for 5-6 hours a day and normally gets stroppy if he doesn't have time to him self to sleep lol

Hahaaa! I've always wanted to rehome I dog because I love animals and hate animal cruelty but there's too many and I can't have them all Sad + I would rather have a puppy, because I could lay down the law and would grow up with him, learn his different temperants etc. Rehoming an abided dog you can't 100% tell what they will be like, personality etc and if feel I would always have a certain edge about the whole thing.
Anyway back on topic, cats are independent! If I had my way, my home would be an animal sanctuary with the odd few 306's lying around Tongue but the missus won't let me Sad
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
issue i find is that cats never really seem to be part of a family. They just seem to be there because its a convenient source of food for them
Dogs however seem to become a member of the family, like to join in with things, make a fuss of you (and demand fuss of course!) and just generally be around people. Some people say this is just needy but personally i think its why they get the title of mans best friend!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lady gardens, thought this may amuse a few on here! Matt-Rallye 24 4,622 21-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Face.
  Awesome deal! Nathan1305 25 7,502 21-06-2014, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Seb_Ryan
  Neighbour being a lady garden pugmanxud 21 4,072 16-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Last Post: toseland