Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi all,

I'm currently hatching a plan to get a 306 Cabrio, so thought it'd be a good idea to join up here, and on 306cab.com to find out what I need to look out for in 306 cabs (apart from stuck hoods).

I've been a Citroen Xsara owner for the past 5 years so I'm not completely unfamiliar with the platform. Oddly enough I originally went out after a 306 HDi Meridian estate, but came back with a pristeen Xsara HDi estate (which I still own) because at the time all the 306s under £3000 were complete dogs! This was then followed up by a much loved (but short lived) Phase2 VTS, which is basically a 306 gti-6 with a 5 speed box and 'Marmite' looks. However, after a v nasty experience with my local Citroen dealer (the diff jammed and punched it's way out through the bellhousing on the way back from a botched cv joint boot replacement) I've lost confidence in the only place I can get parts locally, so it's time for a change...

I just hope I don't get lynched by the cxoc for contemplating such a thing Smile
Thanks given by:
Gee, thanks for all the welcomes Tongue

Oh well, I'm sure I'll pick up some useful advice for my 306 cab by lurking here.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club! Big Grin
Thanks given by: