First 306 project PH2 Sedan XLDT!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First 306 project PH2 Sedan XLDT!
Thought it would be a good idea to start of my own project thread, this is my first 306 as I have now steered away from all my previous German over complicated expensive ball**** cars.
Anyway she is a PH2 Sedan XLDT very luckily got given it from a friend (no tax or mot).
Here's a few pic from when I first got it.
Thanks given by:
Fairly lucky to be given a car tbh. Should make it look win soon enough. Its a nice base ThumbsUp
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeah should be good, got some pics of progress so far....
includes powerflow rear box
ph3 h/l
alloys
half leathers
removed cat
boost gauge in
some spax front shocks + lowering springs
also had a tweek on the old lucas pump, need to get manual boost controller soon hell of a 15psi going on!
had jimbo craig and mike helping me along
Thanks given by:
Good to see you with a project thread mate. Get it lowered and some kind of spoiler on the back and will look pretty win!

Nice to see the fellow derv beys have been helping you out. Love the pic of young Craig looking happy
Thanks given by:
Health and safety at its best in the second to last photo ahaha and also i make a good seat model.
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Getting there Callum get the bugger lowered now
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Sedan friend Smile nice to see another one will keep an eye on it. You putting seats in? If so let us know how you get on with the back ones
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Cheers frosty bey, you mean a massive drift wing? Wink
It appears the back dont fit bash? Atleast not easily anyway, front fit fine so for now i have black seat covers on the back with leather headrests.
Also forgot to add got some gti 6 brakes to go on, got them of jimbo
Thanks given by:
i didnt think the backs would fit. then again i got told that the 3 door seats in my 5 door wouldnt fit made some brackets up changed over seat covers and they went in im sure ill figure something out. they also do a standard spolier that came on some of the sedans on the phase ones. i think they are the spoilers frostys on about
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
This needs too be deck'd, bosch'd and have a fat exhaust out the back......just IMHO.

Nice to see another local running the XUD.
Thanks given by:
Thats the plan i think the springs mike sold me are around 60mm, she does have a 3.5 inch exit on the rear zaust atm
Thanks given by:
This is what happens when you try to put rear non-sedan seats into a sedan with the sedan seat brackets. Only solution i can see is to get the standard seats re-trimmed which is what i plan on doing

[Image: 10347155_10154327319435062_4831138558604310902_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23-07-2014, 04:55 PM)Lolben91 Wrote: This is what happens when you try to put rear non-sedan seats into a sedan with the sedan seat brackets. Only solution i can see is to get the standard seats re-trimmed which is what i plan on doing

[Image: 10347155_10154327319435062_4831138558604310902_n.jpg]

Looks a mess. If you end up re trimming im sure a few people on here would like to see how you went about it
Thanks given by:
Small update

Cheeky pair of toyo proxies fitted on the front,
Replaced front track rod ends ( no more knocking )
Got some h.i.d headlights in ?
Thanks given by:
Lower it!
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Will have the axle of james' hdi if he brakes it? Smile
Thanks given by:
gave some bits from the gti6 brake setup some fresh colour
JCB Yellow Rofl
Thanks given by:
Nice to see you cracking on with bits and bobs mate, them brakes really needed cleaning up and painting. Looks like a good job ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
So the gti6 brakes are on and bedding in nicely, looking pretty sweet tucked behind the 15s Smile
Spax shocks with lowering springs are on the front too with some new drop links, just got to get hold of another axle or lower mine now!
Also have got hold of some cyclones and manual boost controller
Thanks given by:
quick update
have got hold of a bosch!
ground the lda pin and governor modified with some help from jimbo
also started removing the EGR from the inlet manifold
manual boost controller on boosting @ 22psi atm should feel much better with the bosch on though
also have a complete engine setup from jimbo but unsure whether to stick with the ko3 on at the moment or use the T2 or even go out and get hold of a TD04?
Thanks given by:
few more bits have been done, most importantly the axle has been lowered to match the front along with some gti-6 torsion bars
the inlet manifold has been finished with e.g.r removed etc.
citroen xsara mist jets are also on, soooo much better than standard
zaust is now straight through apart from centre box which sounds better.

the other engine is up on frostys engine stand, head has been removed ready for a skim and the broken stud removed thanks to mikey b
have started cleaning up and painting make it look half decent I hope
Thanks given by:
Really suit the white wheels

Going be a beast when it's done Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Cheers yeah i think white and blue works well may go for some cyclone next though.
Hope it should be around 130 bhp once other engine is finished and plumbed in
Thanks given by:
So quick update, the sedan is now on some cyclones. Had a few small bits done like black a pillar trims, new strut and top mount as they were shagged.
Engine also coming along slowly painted block up bright yellow, bolted head on with jimbo. Now started getting the rest bolted back together again.
Thanks given by:
Winning Wink
Love it
Thanks given by: DougalDT
Looks loving and clean

Too work mate
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Looking sweet man good work and love that colour of blue lol same as mine keep it up :-)
Thanks given by:
Coming along nicely mate. Engine looking very smart
Thanks given by:
Holy moly that's a sexy bitch, not enough sedans about. Just looked on the bay and only seen 1 Sad
Thanks given by:
cheers yeah love the fact its a sedan, just put some pressed plates on to tidy it up a bit more. Engine is pretty much done and pipe work has arrived for intercooler so she should be great for fcs.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 2.1TD Bianca Sedan - Dum-Dums Project Cheap Dum-Dum 330 156,167 21-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  D turbo sedan project johnnytsa 22 15,145 07-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Last Post: johnnytsa
  My Bianca XLdt me-tm 28 6,584 11-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Last Post: me-tm