I need 20 posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need 20 posts
Angry to message people , how annoying
Thanks given by:
Maybe write a bit about who you are, where your from, what you drive, plans for your car, what your looking to buy/sell etc rather then spamming?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
it's to stop people abusing our club, annoying? . . not really . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Hi im kelvin , im trying to buy a 306 with a bosh pump Smile

What do you mean by " abusing " , one night stand ?
Thanks given by:
if they are crap post i will be deleting them
so give your replys a thought Wink

and welcome along
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2014, 09:15 AM)kelvsere Wrote: Hi im kelvin , im trying to buy a 306 with a bosh pump Smile

What do you mean by " abusing " , one night stand ?

it's Bosch and it's stops fly by nighters trying to sell stuff and disappearing with people's money and such things . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2014, 09:15 AM)kelvsere Wrote: Hi im kelvin , im trying to buy a 306 with a bosh pump Smile

Age? From? Current car?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Typo Smile , ah this a respectful site , you need to take her on dates first

25 , coventry , polo 04 1.4tdi , its a boring silver box , im after something with a bit of character

HI , it is a good site though , lots of active members , my friend recommended it to me.
Thanks given by:
21 posts , im trying to message Toby about the 1995 XRdt - T&T - Bosch - T2 - £400 , but no luck yet
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2014, 10:17 AM)kelvsere Wrote: 21 posts , im trying to message Toby about the 1995 XRdt - T&T - Bosch - T2 - £400 , but no luck yet

he doesn't reply to PM's lol . . . .i tried too . .Big Grin
Thanks given by:
:S no fun , i shall try him on the advert.

dont you already have one , according to the smart pic of the 1.9 Xud
Thanks given by:
As said by the others its our means of stopping people spamming the site. I see you have done a good job of replying to ancient threads. Well done.
Thanks given by:
I wouldnt need to spam the site if i could message people without 20 posts .........
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2014, 08:49 PM)kelvsere Wrote: I wouldnt need to spam the site if i could message people without 20 posts .........

There are logical reasons why you need 20 posts. It takes no time to get to if you use the forum constructively. Any spam will just be removed by the mods.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
True , i just wanted to message a guy about a car quick time before it was gone Smile
Thanks given by:
im new from scotland .i have a 51 plate moonstone blue 306cc 1.8 ,,,,,,,,,,will get up a pic when i pass my non abuse period
Thanks given by: