injectors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
injectors
I have injector rattles looking to change them whats the difference between 062s an 072s an would that swap straight over without needing to be coeing thanks
Thanks given by:
Straight swap, no coding required. There's rumours about the differences between them, but most people that are supposed to know say there's no difference.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
internals are different but externaly they are the same
no codeing required for the 306 just make sure you get a matched set
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2014, 05:13 PM)cully Wrote: internals are different but externaly they are the same
no codeing required for the 306 just make sure you get a matched set

Cheers mate
Thanks given by:
So I can just take my injectors out my old engine and put them in this one without any problems?
Thanks given by:
Yes.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I changed to the 076s an there is no ticking an only took half hour to change
Thanks given by:
I changed over to 076's and tbh the car doesn't "feel" as quick. It may just be down to the old ones being knackered and over fuelling perhaps???
Engine is much quieter now though (until the bloody fan belt tensioner started to whine)
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Well when I fitted the new ones mine feels faster so must off got a good set
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2014, 10:11 AM)londondan86 Wrote: I changed over to 076's and tbh the car doesn't "feel" as quick. It may just be down to the old ones being knackered and over fuelling perhaps???
Engine is much quieter now though (until the bloody fan belt tensioner started to whine)

Could be because it's quieter/smoother it doesn't feel as fast.
Thanks given by: