Auto Electrition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Auto Electrition
Is anyone kinda close to me that can help out with the electrical issue I'm having? My car is turning over but not firing because it's not putting fuel in the engine I have put a thread in the 'Electrics' bit in the forum so you can see what's going on I can pay whoever comes out.

Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
All you need is to find an ignition live & run a wire to the stop solenoid, it should be simple Smile
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2014, 07:43 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: All you need is to find an ignition live & run a wire to the stop solenoid, it should be simple Smile

I imagine it is but I have no idea where the stop solenoid is, only second car so still learning Smile
Thanks given by:
post pictures up of your fuel pump we should be able to point it out for you.
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2014, 07:54 AM)vincent1 Wrote: post pictures up of your fuel pump we should be able to point it out for you.

Where is the fuel pump? Haha this is my first XUD
Thanks given by:
On the drivers side of the engine, towards the front and has several pipes coming to/from it. You could find the injectors and follow the solid pipes back to it if you're still lost. Pretty sure it was a Lucas on this though!
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2014, 08:05 AM)Toms306 Wrote: On the drivers side of the engine, towards the front and has several pipes coming to/from it. You could find the injectors and follow the solid pipes back to it if you're still lost. Pretty sure it was a Lucas on this though!

I'll take a look and yeah it's Lucas for the moment
Thanks given by: