Just won my next DT . I just give up now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just won my next DT . I just give up now!
Hi all stupid time of night I know! but ive stayed up to win me my next DT 306. 1997 ph2 dt in blaze yellow. High mileage at 170k! For the small some of £280 mot till December tax till November.

Few pictures form the add.

[attachment=17473]

[attachment=17474]

[attachment=17475]

Shame pugfest is this week! Didn't wont to miss out again this year!
Thanks given by:
Nice. I'm a blaze fan. Any plans for it or just going to use it as it is.?
Thanks given by:
Who ends ads at gone 1am!? lol

Shall we put bets on how long you'll keep it...I'll go 6 weeks. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Blaze <3
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2014, 08:11 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Who ends ads at gone 1am!? lol

6 weeks? Maybe 8 if im lucky Big Grin

Mainly the normal mods every one else does. ph3 bumper, side skirts, cyclones, 40mm drop, Im looking for the yellow half leathers out the gti, will go nice with the blaze. Apart form that its all going to be engine mod's. Bosch pump fmic, remove the egr and cat etc.

What kind of bullsh*t excuse is this

Hi there, I am very sorry to have to tell you that the car is no longer available for sale...the car was parked at my fathers house whom is away on holiday, ive just been down and the car's been stolen! I am currently waiting for the police..i am so sorry.
Regards
Joanne

In other words you cant have it for £280. Im well ***** now!
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2014, 08:38 AM)underground375 Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 08:11 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Who ends ads at gone 1am!? lol

6 weeks? Maybe 8 if im lucky Big Grin

Mainly the normal mods every one else does. ph3 bumper, side skirts, cyclones, 40mm drop, Im looking for the yellow half leathers out the gti, will go nice with the blaze. Apart form that its all going to be engine mod's. Bosch pump fmic, remove the egr and cat etc.

What kind of bullsh*t excuse is this

Hi there, I am very sorry to have to tell you that the car is no longer available for sale...the car was parked at my fathers house whom is away on holiday, ive just been down and the car's been stolen! I am currently waiting for the police..i am so sorry.
Regards
Joanne

In other words you cant have it for £280. Im well ***** now!

Lol!

What a load of bollocks! Big Grin
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
No stolen mark on that rego mate..

someone is telling porkies.. might be worth getting in touch with Fleabay about that.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Got a link to the ebay add?
Thanks given by:
I smell a pork pie. Ask them for an incident report number and see what they come back with.
Thanks given by:
Is it local? Drive round and have a look if so. Wink

If it's there, steal it.... lol If not, ask them why the hell anyone would steal a blaze ph2! Confused
Thanks given by:
Thats a point go see if its there
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Or contact local police station, give them the reg and they will more than likely tell you. Dont go to them first incase they then ring up to give you one. Contact police first?
Thanks given by:
Ive reported her to ebay! She could of just come clean and said you cant have it for £280. Evan if someone was to seal it good luck starting a xud without the use of glow plugs! and disarming the immobiliser.
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2014, 11:25 AM)underground375 Wrote: Ive reported her to ebay! She could of just come clean and said you cant have it for £280. Evan if someone was to seal it good luck starting a xud without the use of glow plugs! and disarming the immobiliser.

Can't find it under sold items on ebay at all?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone give me an estimate? Matt 27 7,589 12-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Last Post: C.A.R.
  Ever get the feeling you should just give up? burnmw 6 1,978 07-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Last Post: swampy
  I would actually give my left leg for it puglove 12 2,531 30-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Niall