Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hey I am new

I would like to bump myself up 20 posts so i can post on the 309 for sale thread!!

if the OP happens to be reading this could they please PM me?

anyway

Introduction

First Car was a 306 XLDT

had a few 306's

Phase 1 XLDT
Phase 1 dTurbo
Phase 3 1.4 Meridian
Phase 2 1.8 GLX
Phase 2 GTi-6
and i have just bought a Bianca Rallye

had a fair few cars in my driving career, mix of new and old. Last Car previous to the Rallye was a 2006 BMW 330D with an AMD remap to 281bhp, prior to that I had a mk5 Golf GTI but for some reason i keep going back to the 306!

I also have a series 1 106 Rallye that is currently undergoing restoration.

I doubt i'll be posting any project threads as the 306 is just a daily.. I always fancied one and due to a change in work location i won't be driving up and down the motorway and will be cycling so just fancied a cool run about that i can take to track days etc. without worry

Alan
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate, always nice to see new members signing up, but I would like to take this opportunity to say make sure that while you're bumping yourself up to the 20 posts that each post is constructive, and not just spam, or it will be removed. Wink

That said, seems you've had a fair history of 306s, so you must know your way around them by now, get some pics of your current ride up as and when you can, and I hope you enjoy becoming part of our community. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
oh, so i cant post up offering Mulbury Bags and Gucci Sunglasses?

History of 306's .. I'd say!!
Thanks given by:
lmao

Well you can try if you like, can't guarantee the posts will last very long though! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
right, 20th post! i hope the other 19 were not only constructive but also enlightening and also slightly inspirational
Thanks given by: