Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi im shaun im from dudley im a proud owner of a 306 hdi which happens to be my first car unfortunately I got rear ended lastweek :-( so doin my best to get it back on the road as its my pride an joy
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate, get some pics up when you can, both of before and after the damage, we may well be able to advise if it's gonna be worth fixing. Unfortunately rear enders are usually fairly fatal, make sure you pull the boot carpet up and check for any rippling or creases in the boot floor. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks ive checked the floor in the boot an its straigt its bent all my exhaust dented the pannel above the bumper an smashed the bumper easly repaired just hard to find a china blue bumper :-) an im using an android an for some reason it wont let me upload the pics
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, wasn't a big shunt then at least from the sounds of it. Get some pics up when you can, no panics. Smile
Thanks given by:
Ill try my best if you have an email ill send you a pic off my pug as I still cant upload them :-)
Thanks given by:
not a big shunt but enough to write her off but ill buy her back an get her back on the road
Thanks given by:
Well done for getting the pic uploaded, doesnt look that bad tbh, should be repairable! Do love a nice China 306. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
yh its easy to repair just hard finding a china blue bumper lol an the exhuast is bent but im getting a new stainless steel exhaust anyway so aint to bad its my first car aswell an only been driving 6 monts brought the car with 79 thousand on the clock
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2014, 09:56 PM)7057sam Wrote: Welcome along Smile

Cheers bud :-)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum, hope you get your accident damage sorted Hello
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 12:20 AM)mcvite Wrote: Welcome to the forum, hope you get your accident damage sorted Hello

Cheers mate just struggling to find china blue bumper ive looked everywhere :-(
Thanks given by:
Im sure colin at pug performance has some china bits about mate check him out on Facebook or instagram sure he will help. And welcome along Smile
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 09:12 AM)mattyh24hdi Wrote: Im sure colin at pug performance has some china bits about mate check him out on Facebook or instagram sure he will help. And welcome along Smile

Cheers mate have you got his instagram an nice pug :-)
Thanks given by:
Umm pretty sure it's colin_pugperformance mate. And thanks should get some more pictures up really.
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 12:02 PM)mattyh24hdi Wrote: Umm pretty sure it's colin_pugperformance mate. And thanks should get some more pictures up really.

Cheers mate an what mods have you got on your pug :-)
Thanks given by:
Umm rather alot mate it's stage 2 so intercooler, mbc, boost gauge with vent pod, decat stainless exhaust, Lowered gmax shocks and springs with torsion bar to suite, banded steels, black masks etc etc. Lol.
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 12:15 PM)mattyh24hdi Wrote: Umm rather alot mate it's stage 2 so intercooler, mbc, boost gauge with vent pod, decat stainless exhaust, Lowered gmax shocks and springs with torsion bar to suite, banded steels, black masks etc etc. Lol.

Nice mines a work in progess im fitttin stainless exhaust decat egr blanking plate fmic k&n filter stage 2 paddle clutch an stage 2 remap and boost gauge which I need a vent pod for bit I need to by it back from insurance company as so idiot rear ended me mine held up well so just need new bumper an dents taken out :-)
Thanks given by:
Yeh I have dual friction clutch and egr is blanked and disconnected and mapped out. But sounds good mate look forward to seeing some progress pictures Smile
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 12:29 PM)mattyh24hdi Wrote: Yeh I have dual friction clutch and egr is blanked and disconnected and mapped out. But sounds good mate look forward to seeing some progress pictures Smile

Will do mate an what sort off hp you running with all the mods an what it like to drive :-)
Thanks given by:
It should be about 160bhp and 280lbft but yet to put on the dyno so don't hold me to that. Well I have a problem with it atm that im trying to sort but when it's running correct so worth all the effort great fun. Bit of a handful if you have never hand a quick car.
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 05:45 PM)mattyh24hdi Wrote: It should be about 160bhp and 280lbft but yet to put on the dyno so don't hold me to that. Well I have a problem with it atm that im trying to sort but when it's running correct so worth all the effort great fun. Bit of a handful if you have never hand a quick car.

Well ive only had my licence 3months an the hdi is my first car lol I wana get it to a stage to but people am telling I need all sorts off parts all am I right in saying all I need is a fmic new paddle clutch an r70 fuel pump withe the exhaust an the blanked egr valve. :-)
Thanks given by:
Your need fmic with 406 2.2 hdi inlet elbow. 406 bottom intercooler pipe, mbc, boost gauge, decat and egr blanked. Don't really need r70 not important. I haven't done it to mine but good for more power. Clutch is the main thing.
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 06:37 PM)mattyh24hdi Wrote: Your need fmic with 406 2.2 hdi inlet elbow. 406 bottom intercooler pipe, mbc, boost gauge, decat and egr blanked. Don't really need r70 not important. I haven't done it to mine but good for more power. Clutch is the main thing.

Thanks mate
Thanks given by:
No worries check out the site mate loads of info about. For the hdi getting more popular Smile good luck with it all
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 06:55 PM)mattyh24hdi Wrote: No worries check out the site mate loads of info about. For the hdi getting more popular Smile good luck with it all

Will do mate an get some pics up off your pug :-)
Thanks given by:
The is some in members photos bud
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 07:37 PM)mattyh24hdi Wrote: The is some in members photos bud

Ill have a look cheers
Thanks given by: